Author Topic: Server Greeting  (Read 3906 times)

It's amazing how many people just leave your server if you don't say "Hi" or "Hello" when they join.

It's really starting to grind my gears.

why not have some courtesy and greet them yo

If they are that dense they probably won't contribute much to the server anyway, but yea listen to skill

why not have some courtesy and greet them yo

I just don't feel the need to do it yo

If I say hello to someone and they do not reply I get really pissed off. If I see they're moving when they spawn and still haven't replied, I usually perma them.

Even though if someone else has or has not said "Hi" or whatever, you should probably greet them into the server. Some people think they are lonely for some odd reason. (Probably because some servers have a lot of AFK members)

If I say hello to someone and they do not reply I get really pissed off. If I see they're moving when they spawn and still haven't replied, I usually perma them.
Best reason for ban 2014

psychopath

Wow, that's ridiculous.

They likely leave because they think everyone is inactive or they decided they didn't want to play.

!

usually when i join a server and the host or whoevers there doesnt say hi I follow them around untill they say something

maybe its because they just then realize you have 5000 mods they have to sit and wait to download, and those 200 bricks they know your server has may not be worth the wait.

set your welcome message to look like you saying "hello" in the chat.
problem solved.

I just don't feel the need to do it yo

Why are you complaining about no greeting when you don't want to do it "yo" self?????