Author Topic: I had a jab/injection/shot.  (Read 1870 times)

11:40 today I'm having a needle put into my shoulder muscle. I know it might hurt a bit so I don't mind that, but its the needle, putting drugs into my system which I hate.

Opinions? I know this seems a little /blogland but I can't wait until its over.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 06:34:53 AM by danisaac5 »

what's it for?
DPT, Diptheria, Polio and Tetstar fish. I'm stuck between two worlds because I don'like/want injections, but those diseases are nasty.

It's better to endure the scary needles to avoid such diseases than to avoid the scary needles and risk getting either or somehow a mixture of those diseases

DPT, Diptheria, Polio and Tetstar fish. I'm stuck between two worlds because I don'like/want injections, but those diseases are nasty.
dude there's nothing wrong with shots, unless being administered by an evil scientist or something they will help your body fight against bad stuff.

besides the pain of a needle there's no reason to dislike shots.

It's better to endure the scary needles to avoid such diseases than to avoid the scary needles and risk getting either or somehow a mixture of those diseases

Oh trust me, I'm having that injection, I just hate needles with a slight passion.

yeah my issue isnt getting poked. i just hate the thought of them putting drugs in me.
random stuff that i KNOW i dont need lol.

yeah my issue isnt getting poked. i just hate the thought of them putting drugs in me.

have fun with tetstar fish and polio im sure they go great together

hope you like dying a horrible death

cept both are very unlikely.

might a well freak out about the other million viruses as well. even more deadly ones that are way more likely to come across.

so you don't care about the chance of contracting polio.
okay, have fun

cept both are very unlikely.

might a well freak out about the other million viruses as well. even more deadly ones that are way more likely to come across.

"Its not very likely so you shouldn't preform a simple and easy task of preparing for it should it occur"

Yeah great thinking there bro. Chances of a cruise liner sinking isnt very likely so lets get rid of life jackets

i do have fun. everyone else is inoculated like nuts. pump themselves with flu shots and antibiotics. and thanks to that, they have weak loving immune systems.

the cdc just announced that americans and general first world nations will have to suffer crazy stuff during the next half century now. drugs are becoming  ineffective to the pill poppers and the unnecessary inoculators.

Bisjic is a rootin' tootin' tough guy who lives life on the edge 24/7, he doesn't need to worry about diseases