Author Topic: Cohort – ▁▅▇▂▅▃█▇▅▃▅▅▄▅▇▁ Asstetics of booty  (Read 31702 times)

but wheres the fun of actually building the houses and trees

those houses just completely remove the entire aspect of building from the game lol

Soon we'll have modular roads, skyscrapers, and restaurants. Hell, we'll even have modular toilets.

Coming soon: Modular cities! Ever get tired of building an entire city, brick by brick? Worry no more! Place this one brick down, and an entire city spawns at your feet! The future of blockland!

Coming soon: Modular cities! Ever get tired of building an entire city, brick by brick? Worry no more! Place this one brick down, and an entire city spawns at your feet! The future of blockland!
FUUCK!!

remember, all theses houses are firstly made brick by brick then converted into models. This will help getting bigger cities, low brickcount, and for the trees bricks, 1 tree brick is ways better than 1 tree that is 20 bricks... x100 (same for the roads). If you don't like it, its your choice to not use it heh.

this is cus of the brick limit, this ain't a problem with creativity

remember, all theses houses are firstly made brick by brick then converted into models. This will help getting bigger cities, low brickcount, and for the trees bricks, 1 tree brick is ways better than 1 tree that is 20 bricks... x100 (same for the roads). If you don't like it, its your choice to not use it heh.
PLEASE make this for modular cities too. I've always wanted to build mega cities with ease. Is it possible to choose how many floors/how tall a skyscraper would be?

PLEASE make this for modular cities too. I've always wanted to build mega cities with ease. Is it possible to choose how many floors/how tall a skyscraper would be?

You take a build, and convert it into a single brick.
You could make anything a brick honestly, even separate floors, although I'm not too sure about the converters limits...

However, the idea if a "mega city" fills me with wonder. I'd love to do a project like that!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 03:30:42 PM by Mr.Noßody »

:PPP

seperate floors... the big limit is the collision thing... But yeah Mr.Nobody, giant cities!

Your new background wallpaper, thank me later.
-SNIP-
I was forced
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 07:26:25 PM by WhoStole MahCar »

bleh i still dont really like the idea of that.

id rather it all be made by hand then converted after the fact because then it just feels super artificial

id rather it all be made by hand then converted after the fact because then it just feels super artificial

Were talking a city as far as you can see.
You can't possibly build that normally.

This is a straight-forward matter of functionality over "the feel" of it. They're pretty much indistinguishable from brick-built houses to begin with, but far more efficient for the purpose of being facades.

Were talking a city as far as you can see.
You can't possibly build that normally.

modter works fine and still feels legit