Author Topic: Cohort – ▁▅▇▂▅▃█▇▅▃▅▅▄▅▇▁ Asstetics of booty  (Read 31705 times)

it would be really cool if cohort hosted freebuild servers

Maybe when we will have more dedicated servers sadly.

Quote from: Cohort Contest Page
We are looking for someone that could make a Lunar Outpost!

The map must be at least 45000 bricks, and add-ons are allowed! (but not too many).

If the map is good, we will offer you 10$ for it! Hosting a Space RP will be great! High building skills only!
  This seems sort of vague to me, could you please give some ideas of what you are looking for in it? I mean I am just putting in the needed stuff such as housing, docking areas, generators, life support; and with that it becomes more of a "moon family rp" than anything.

Because with it being an outpost on the moon that implies the purpose is either for study of the moon or just simply living on the moon. Study of the moon is long since done even at our current period of time so it must be the latter. With it being living on the moon and dividing the building into commercial and residential areas that brings up the question I am asking: what jobs do you have in mind for a space rp?

I think the vague description is the entire idea. If there were a set list of things it needs, what would stop Cohort from building it alone? Without a guideline to build from it makes for a much more interesting builds, each entry being different through the eye of the builder.

I for one would build eco-domes and futuristic things where as somebody else might build a more realistic station. Diversity is good.

Topic title related:

you can't even see their butts tho....

I think I might give up on the contest since I am making something abnormally large and pointless that in the end the brick count will be way to high.

I don't fully yet know the time structures of said contests, but I probably won't be able to join this one owing to the fact that I will be out of town for the next few days.

I am alive, sorry for inactivity, I want to help if there's anything that requires it.

sure! speampunk castle will be opened soon (the server) i hope you will help :P (i got lot of issue recently with add ons :/)

what would you think about a temporary summer member

what would you think about a temporary summer member

Ehhhh...Ah...uh.....err....no t sure.

Also Sylv~About what time will the server open? I am about to go on a trip, but hopefully I'll still be able to play on my laptop and build on the castle.

I have ideasssssss.

dammit sylv it's been two months

dammit sylv it's been two months

Plus we have new members who haven't gotten a chance to contribute yet; +LordyLordyLordyLordy Lord is back.