Author Topic: Psychopath calls cops on me saying I attacked her car  (Read 4338 times)

im going to paste my fb post since im too lazy to type it again

Oh my god some people are so crazy. Was going down a one way road, and this crazy woman was coming down the other way. (I was going the right way) This woman then parks her car and starts pointing at me to move. I start pointing at the arrows and she just turns her head and scoffs. I had to get out of the car because she wouldn't move and I told her that she was going the wrong way. She then starts yelling at me that she can go whichever way she wants and that she would call the cops on me and send me to jail if I didn't move. I told her go ahead and then moved and headed on my way to Kroger. She followed me the whole way and blocked me so I couldn't get out of the parking lot. I got out of my car thinking she was full of stuff and I can hear her yelling at the phone saying how I'm attacking her car, kicking and punching it, screaming at her. Like, what the hell? I went in Kroger and got security because this crazy woman followed me inside. She had this whole sob story about how she's just a lonely lady trying to help other people's pets and how I'm some psycho who decided to attack her for no reason. Cops showed up a few minutes later and I told the cop what happened and she told the same thing to the him. The cop asked "Where did he attack your car?" and she goes "I don't know!". He then asks "Well, then, what side did he attack?" and she stutters going "Uh.. uh.. I think it was this side!" Cop checks the whole car and there's obviously no damage and she keeps looking at me going "Liar. You're going to pay." What a crazy woman.

Funny thing is, she had to turn around her car in order to follow me - why couldn't she have just done that to begin with?

discuss

What happened after the officer checked out her car?

He said that there's no damage on any part of the car and said that he would file a report.

and that's why you don't smoke crack in public

justice served
Justice didn't really do anything but look at the car and be like ok no problems here

"On todays episode of Cops"

wow. another example of the patriarchy keeping normal women down

you chauvinstic oxen make me sick, mistreating women solely on their love.

#feministandproud

seriously though, that's nuts. good thing they didn't believe her

weird

Did she look young or old?

seriously though, that's nuts. good thing they didn't believe her
at one point i thought the cops did because the cop told me i needed to back away and stay calm. lol?

weird

Did she look young or old?
she looked like mid 50's, dyed blonde hair that was high up

I meant more like, you're typing this up at the station, lol

I meant more like, you're typing this up at the station, lol
orange isn't OP's color

Lol I congratulate you on your calmness OP, I would've knocked her out and then gone on with my life. This belongs in the you rage you lose thread, cause I would've lost so hard...