Author Topic: Star Wars: The Old Republic  (Read 472 times)

Hey all!

Does anyone here play SW:TOR? If so, what server, and do any of you RP? I learned how to RP solely from Blockland, I stuff you not. XD When I was little, I was really big into Nooblet 2.0's City RPG Server, and a few School RP Servers( Don't judge. XD ), and then, when I stopped playing Blockland online, I went to SW:TOR, where I improved not only my grammar, but my RP skills as well.

If you do play SW:TOR, and want to hang out on your off time, feel free to PM me here, or ingame! :D

Server: Begeren Colony
Faction: Empire
Main character: Vor'sul(Level 55 Sith juggernaut)
Republic Main Character: rakosh/Vikor(Level 42 Vangaurd/level 54 Jedi Guardian)

I love to RP, so hit me up if you wanna! :)

I did when it came out. it was really cool but it was hardcore single player Lol.
there was nothing that needed another player. I prob put 50 hours on it before I even needed to speak to another player. xd

I did when it came out. it was really cool but it was hardcore single player Lol.
there was nothing that needed another player. I prob put 50 hours on it before I even needed to speak to another player. xd

This is true, but whenever I beat the content, I get bored...This is where RP comes into play! :) And joining a guild, socializing with othe rplayers is fun too!

SW:TOR is definitely known for it's story(Or EA's greedy Cartel Market Scam!) content, and alot of the stuff is single player, if you wish it to be, but it doesn't have to be, it's your choice, really.