Author Topic: Ignotus  (Read 5132 times)

So this guy is BDX? Wouldn't be surprised if he was.

I kinda doubt it's Keith. I'll try and investigate to make sure

Here's some messa- I mean junkmail he sent me for some reason:
I'll preface this with saying that I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not:

I don't feel the need to defend myself because I haven't done anything wrong. Them calling the way I speak "lofty" is a matter of personal interpretation - how can I possibly argue that?

After replying to him about advice:
What are you trying to do, get me to perpetuate it for your own entertainment?

Not wishing to do so doesn't mean I think I'm "such a big shot", rather that I can see when there's little purpose in doing something.

Whoever's behind this profile misinterprets stuff like it's his job. Sound familiar?

Posting in your own drama is a death sentence. Almost everyone who does ends up making an I am leaving post, or they go into a rage that they get banned.

Those that don't end up surviving and manage to go off radar as other dramas are made.
unless you apologize and atone for your mistakes, but considering how often i see that...

yeah not the best idea

I am sorry that my behavior "isn't horrible", that you guys interpret what I say as "lofty", and that I did not want to perpetuate this drama thread.

I am sorry that my behavior "isn't horrible", that you guys interpret what I say as "lofty", and that I did not want to perpetuate this drama thread.

Who are you an alt of?

Are you Keith Gower? I can't tell for sure, you created this account one day after Eryk/Keith was banned. I can't contact Keith, but of he is you, please tell me. You don't really exhibit the trademark Keith behavior, but some people think you are Keith.
I'm not him sorry. I'm aware they think I am Keith, Eryk and even BDX - They are mistaken.
Also; You are aware I can read the thread too, right?
Quote from: Johnny
That post I made about trying to see if he is Keith

You posted it before you contacted me, so how do you know I haven't just read this and lied to you? Generally posting your intention isn't the best way to be deceptive..
Who ever said I'm trying to be deceptive? I am friends with Keith, he would tell me the truth
Well then I guess you've got your evidence I'm not him.

Unless this is some sort of elaborate bluff... Which it's not.
He is that one troll that thinks he is smart if he overbrown townyzes everything.
Ignore him and he will most likely go away.

here we loving go

badspot needs to confirm who he is

any bets? i think bdx is a strong lead.

Keith's a possibility too.

It's probably BDX, Ignotus' thinking patterns is very similar to BDX.