Author Topic: Ignotus  (Read 5141 times)

This guy reminds me of blocklandiansprofile with his attitude.

Yeah he's a salty motherforgeter.

Is that the guy with the Lucario avatar?

Is that the guy with the Lucario avatar?
yeah

he reminds me of blocklandiansprofile too

he failed for joining in on his own drama topic

even your images have quote marks lol
yeah

he reminds me of blocklandiansprofile too
If that's the case then his grammar loving skyrocketed out of the roof he broke last time and went to space.

even your images have quote marks lol
It's almost as if those symbols are part of proper punctuation or something; weird right?

It's almost as if those symbols are part of proper punctuation or something; weird right?
To be serious, using perfect grammar on a community forum about a video game just makes you look like a smartass.

You're obviously trying to prove something.

something; weird right?
this thread is going to last a while, huh

To be serious, using perfect grammar on a community forum about a video game just makes you look like a smartass.

You're obviously trying to prove something.
Again, I think that's more attributed to your own interpretation. I don't assign emotions or intent to people based on whether or not they use basic punctuation. Seems a bit silly to be honest.

this thread is going to last a while, huh

I'm scared already

you forgot a comma after weird

let that be a lesson to yall!

It's almost as if those symbols are part of proper punctuation or something; weird, right?

I think that isn't proper usage of a semicolon either

Again, I think that's more attributed to your own interpretation. I don't assign emotions or intent to people based on whether or not they use basic punctuation. Seems a bit silly to be honest.
This wasn't what I meant. There's a reason why I italicized the word something.