Author Topic: Ignotus  (Read 5136 times)

grammar doesn't matter here. spelling is the only thing important on this casual as forget forum, busy enough for real time discussion.

Everything about Ignotus makes me throw up my undigested Dominos Pizza and swallow it again. His stuffty remarks, his 'i'm such an elitist friend and you aren't', his forum avatar. It all makes me sick with autism.

Everything about Ignotus makes me throw up my undigested Dominos Pizza and swallow it again. His stuffty remarks, his 'i'm such an elitist friend and you aren't', his forum avatar. It all makes me sick with autism.
judging by this post you've already been diagnosed

judging by this post you've already been diagnosed

rest in peace

rest in peace
he called himself autistic!

hell , at this point we've thrown around that word so much it's lost it's meaning..
I bet its iban

:D
where's stocking when you need her

This wasn't what I meant. There's a reason why I italicized the word something.
I'm not sure how I'm meant to interpret your post then. I've added what you have implicitly said in green below:
To be serious, using perfect grammar on a community forum about a video game just makes you look like a smartass.
    1. Using grammar on this forum makes you come across like a smartass
You're obviously trying to prove something.
    2. As a result of using grammar, I must be trying to prove something (have intent)
I wholly disagree. As I said, I do not assign intent (2) or emotion to someone's usage of punctuation/grammar. I completely agree with Bisjac in saying that it does not matter. My basic (by no means perfect) use of it is by my own choice, and I do not hold that standard to others. I believe you judging me as a smart-ass based on my punctuation (1) is a matter of personal interpretation.

I believe you judging me as a smart-ass based on my punctuation (1) is a matter of personal interpretation.

wow, people thinking someone is a smart-ass "personal interpretation"?
holy forget how much more smart-ass can you get

it's not even just punctuation, it's the way you get your points across as well that makes you seem like a smart-ass

I'm going to go to bed soon can this guy quickly forum Self Delete

wow, people thinking someone is a smart-ass "personal interpretation"?
By your own logic then, you believe that if someone comes across like a smart-ass to you, they do to everyone else too?

I disagree. It's completely in the eyes of the beholder.

By your own logic then, you believe that if someone comes across like a smart-ass to you, they do to everyone else too?

...no

I was merely pointing out that you just stated that an opinion is a personal interpretation, also known as THE EXACT SAME THING

I bet its iban

:D

You know...

That's actually quite possible. We need to see more creep and general creep action though.