Author Topic: Twitch Plays Pokemon  (Read 34429 times)

Let's hope that the streamer disabled this line of text in the IRC bot: start+select+a+b

That soft resets the game.
I mentioned that he wasn't able to reset the game, and so far the game hasn't reset, so it must be working

oh man i tab out for like 30 seconds and i look back and there's only two pokemon in the party, did they release a bunch or just store them
They're storing random Pokemon as they're trying to make room for something

GUYS
https://sites.google.com/site/twitchplayspokemonstatus/

THEM ODDISHES
THERE'S SO MANY
WE HAVE MORE ODDISHES THAN POOCHYENAS

They're wasting all their money on the Safari Zone

They released....
A Ninjask....
Do they have any idea....

man could you imagine twitch plays 2048
its as if twitch played the nuzlocke challenge man

man could you imagine twitch plays 2048
its as if twitch played the nuzlocke challenge man
inb4 someone integrates the nuzlocke challenge into a pokemon rom for tpp...

Twitch plays Kerbal Space Program.

They got their last badge

Also, just so it's known, democracy's come back and works in a similar way to how it did in Pokemon Crystal, except now it shows a bar as well as numbers for how popular a command is before it's accepted, shows the last accepted input and then eventually replaces it with a timer for the next input

But i'm still quite amazed at the progress they've made without democracy, i think it wasn't until the place with the giant hole in the middle of it that democracy had come back

I don't remember how things worked in R/S/E, why do i keep hearing Pokemon cries faintly behind the music?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:38:02 PM by Masterlegodude »

I don't remember how things worked in R/S/E, why do i keep hearing Pokemon cries faintly behind the music?
it's just a neat addition that tells you what pokemon are in the route

A counter's been set, Randomized Fire Red starts in less than 3 days

This is even less time than when AJ had to beat Red on top of Mt. Silver!

The team is pretty badly leveled for the Elite Four except M4 Moe (lv 98), and maybe 5'7" (lv 46), the rest are 40 and lower

Twitch plays Kerbal Space Program.
Twitch Plays Hotline Miami

the short countdown might be reasonable - twitch kicked Red off mt. Silver practically within the first day

edit:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:34:15 AM by Cybertails1998 »

The moe rifle has reached level 100 and is the first Pokemon to reach the level cap throughout TPP's existence!

Left-spamming bots send A all the way back to Route 126. The Mob starts to cross the Despair Event Horizon. They encounter a Shiny Chinchou, but with no Pokeballs, Hariyama kills it.
What is it with TPP encountering shinies at least once in their playthroughs meanwhile, most people haven't found any in 10 playthroughs