Ephailtes Demoted

Author Topic: Ephailtes Demoted  (Read 33587 times)

Docter for admin.

Ban by stab.

Why was he a complete cunt about leaving towards the entire community

Why was he a complete cunt about leaving towards the entire community
he wasn't?

Flatflyer for admin!
for a Brighter future!
We will soar in the sky past those fools who try to destroy us!

Last time I remember, you guys were petitioning to oust Ephialtes. Also, if you have any doubts about the future then just remember that this game has survived the past 6 or so years so it can certainly survive the next, it all depends on whether we learn from our mistakes as a community.

Flatflyer for admin!
for a Brighter future!
We will soar in the sky past those fools who try to destroy us!

I prefer the birds don't get in the house, thanks.

I prefer the birds don't get in the house, thanks.
I LIKE MY DANG BIRDS COOKED AND PUT ON A PLATE WITH A KNIFE AND A FORK

Even though I've been refraining from posting in the Drama section...

I think it's too bad Ephialtes left. I thought he was a pretty nice guy as long as you showed respect and kindness to him. But I would have to agree that the Blockland community could use improvement. There are a lot of people on Blockland that have excuses and comebacks for every single little thing. You can barely talk some sense into them because of this. There's also the fact that there are the immature inappropriate creepy players as well.

There are a lot of people on Blockland that have excuses and comebacks for every single little thing. You can barely talk some sense into them because of this. There's also the fact that there are the immature inappropriate creepy players as well.

I think people call that the internet - it's full of full on friends and you'll come to find that the Blockland community is not the only place they breed, spend time on other sites.

Let this thread die, and only little immature starfishs use the word "friend" all the time. Lets grow up a bit and learn some new insults.

and only little immature starfishs use the word "friend" all the time. Lets grow up a bit and learn some new insults.

Er?  If you're regering to me, I'm not insulting anyone directly, just letting OzmarBlockland here know Blockland forums are not the only place that there are dense people all over the internet and not just here.

Let this thread die, and only little immature starfishs use the word "friend" all the time. Lets grow up a bit and learn some new insults.
shut it cigaretteit

somebody's been called a cigarette too much