Author Topic: Plans of updating game interface?  (Read 10321 times)

SC

Also, I have another question: will the 'start game' option open in a window like the server window or cover up the entire screen as it does now?

Also, I have another question: will the 'start game' option open in a window like the server window or cover up the entire screen as it does now?
a window

I sure hope it's a window.

if you need a blockland logo build for the picture you could use the logo I built:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246541.0

Eww, why aren't you using GuiWindowCtrl's for the windows? It's definitely possible to get the same look with those.

Eww, why aren't you using GuiWindowCtrl's for the windows? It's definitely possible to get the same look with those.

None of the features of the Window class were needed

Right, wrote the code to query the master server, display the servers, details and images.
-snip-
Now all that's left is to add the ability to join, favorites, LAN servers and viewing options.

I'm not quite sure if you'll add a modification in the bricks menu, but if you could, make it posible to have more than 8 tabs showing at a time. If you put blinds and food bricks, you can't see one of them

I'm not quite sure if you'll add a modification in the bricks menu, but if you could, make it posible to have more than 8 tabs showing at a time. If you put blinds and food bricks, you can't see one of them

Could make it so the tabs are on a scroll bar

Looks amazing so far.

Tab-Shifting Brick Selector. It is an add-on that adds little scroll buttons when the brick menu is too big.

If the games engine itself does not feel like 2014, why on earth would you want to make the interface feel like 2014?

If the games engine itself does not feel like 2014, why on earth would you want to make the interface feel like 2014?
r u 4 real?

Do you have something against being able to see what's in a server before you join (And download the 800 addons)?