Blockland Server Return | BSR | New Steam Group

Author Topic: Blockland Server Return | BSR | New Steam Group  (Read 2021 times)

About

BSRPG - Blockland Server Return; Promotional Group. Blockland Server Return is a group where we promote servers, mainly to jumpstart them or bring people to the server so we can all have a good time and get to know each other. But for the most part it is for bringing you guys to awesome servers that will be worth your while.

Ever since v20, statistically, unique servers and players have been dwindling down by the minute. Now we have un-moderatored, un-unique, terribly built servers. But that is not 100% true. People still make good servers, people still make unique ones too. But when they put it out into the public, people only go to the servers that have players in them. They completely ignore the servers that are good.

With BSR, we promise to give good exciting servers and events that will make your time at Blockland nice and fun.

So if there is an announcement or event; probably worth checking it out.

Blockland Server Return

On a sidenote: I quit RRTB because I couldn't do this, so this is why I made this group. Plenty of RTB replacements already.

Upcoming Servers

None yet. Want your server scheduled? Contact me via PM on forums, steam, or skype!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:38:57 AM by Jakobblockhead »

goes in clan discussion?

Why the hell is it that BSPRG makes me read it as B SPERG?

should be a clan

Technically, it isn't a clan.

RRTB was a similar thing but it wasn't a clan.

How is it supposed to be a clan?

This is completely un-needed.
If someone wants to tell the community of a server, they'd make a topic on general discussion.
Jakob you post so much trash on the forums, you're pretty much attention whoring while spamming up every board.

This is completely un-needed.
If someone wants to tell the community of a server, they'd make a topic on general discussion.
Jakob you post so much trash on the forums, you're pretty much attention whoring while spamming up every board.

wow I didn't know we were so much alike!

I have a feeling this is going to end up like that RTB group and a ton of your personal servers are going to get spammed in the notifications.

wow I didn't know we were so much alike!
Well no jakob, I only create threads on useful things. Like general discussion posts about my servers, gallery posts of stuff I make, and the occasional off topic post about things I need advice about.

You just whore up the forums with your needy posts begging for attention.

yeah this definately goes in clan discussion..

anyway - another fail project, jakob?

Well no jakob, I only create threads on useful things. Like general discussion posts about my servers, gallery posts of stuff I make, and the occasional off topic post about things I need advice about.

You just whore up the forums with your needy posts begging for attention.

I agree. Your topics do have creative builds. But the lot of your posts are brassy, dumb, and ungracious.

Maybe instead of doing that you could be nicer to people.

I have a feeling this is going to end up like that RTB group and a ton of your personal servers are going to get spammed in the notifications.

I only announced 2 servers. Mine, and Ravencroft's. Where are you getting your facts?

goes in clan discussion?
should be a clan
yeah this definately goes in clan discussion..

It's not a clan? BSR is a steam group which promotes good unique servers. In no way is it a clan or belongs in clan discussion.

anyway - another fail project, jakob?

I don't see how it's a fail project. BSR is just getting started. Can you really judge a group like this from 9 irrelevant posts?

I don't see how it's a fail project. BSR is just getting started. Can you really judge a group like this from 9 irrelevant posts?
well you can judge it based off your other projects which results in a grim prediction of BSR's future

is this going to get bombarded with stuffty server advertizements too?
if so, count me in!!!!!

well you can judge it based off your other projects which results in a grim prediction of BSR's future

I don't see how making projects to keep myself happy is bad in all the one way.

is this going to get bombarded with stuffty server advertizements too?
if so, count me in!!!!!

If you have nothing good to post here- don't post.