Author Topic: Ephialtes Farewell!  (Read 5986 times)

return to stuffty japanese eroge game

I'm pretty sure 'Eliptates' is acting cool about it right now, and pretending he doesn't care.

I'm pretty sure 'Eliptates' is acting cool about it right now, and pretending he doesn't care.
except he actually doesnt care lol
go back to special ed

He did ban me for a stupid reason.
The ban was OK if being rude is a ban, but the reason was bad.

He did ban me for a stupid reason.
The ban was OK if being rude is a ban, but the reason was bad.
face it, if he didn't moderate this forum would be a pile of dog crap

face it, if he didn't moderate this forum would be a pile of dog crap
Yeah but

I disliked that reason.

I wonder if he's ever going to Return To Blockland.

I wonder if he's ever going to Return To Blockland.
ba dum tss

i find it funny how hammer returns as soon as ephi leaves

i find it funny how hammer returns as soon as ephi leaves
Well Ephialtes didn't have Hammer a chance when he made Hammereditor3/4 or something, Hammer didnt even do anything that broke the rules in that alt

Well Ephialtes didn't have Hammer a chance when he made Hammereditor3/4 or something, Hammer didnt even do anything that broke the rules in that alt
he was causing mayhem on the RTB servers and thus the accounts he made were suspended immediately after purchase. also i heard reports of hammer's IP giving off requests to the BL auth server or something.

he was causing mayhem on the RTB servers and thus the accounts he made were suspended immediately after purchase. also i heard reports of hammer's IP giving off requests to the BL auth server or something.
No, I have not attacked RTB or Blockland since 4 months ago, and I will never do anything like that again.

Ephialtes banned my Hammereditor³ account 1 week ago, because the crimes of the past were a perfect excuse to ban me.

I think it's good that Hammer is back. He can do a lot of contributions to the community.