Zapk's Survival Minecraft || New webpage! || p5

Author Topic: Zapk's Survival Minecraft || New webpage! || p5  (Read 5592 times)

Zapkraft Minecraft

• About
    "ZapCraft" was originally a Minecraft server hosted by Zeno (Kimono), Eksi and I. It ended up revolving around a town we built, it was quite quaint and exciting. Finally, after about three years, I've decided to launch it again with powerful hosting and protection.

• Rules
    A way more in-depth rule list can be seen in-game via /rules. To sum it up: no griefing, trolling, or bullstuff. Breaking the rules will get you banned.

• Plugins
    The server is running the latest version of Minecraft and uses Bukkit with the following plugins:

• Essentials - The core of the server, basically. Many commands and functionalities come from this.
    • CoreProtect - Allows admin to look up who placed/destroyed blocks, and roll back changes.
    • LWC - Chest/furnace/whatever protection. Type /lwc for more info.

• Screenshots
    (Click for larger preview.)

- Outside the spawn!

- A town, with the market in the distance.

- The market! (and a Creeper)

- An overview from 2011!

• Trading Signs
    Users can create trading signs to exchange items for dollars, and vice versa. This allows for people to create their own shops using our currency, the dollar ($).

Line1: Must be '[Trade]'
    Line2: What you want
    Line3: What you are giving away

Line2:
    Should be be either:
    '<amount> <item>' or '$<amount>'

Line3:
    Should be be either:
    '<amount> <item>:<total>' or
    '$<amount>:<total>'
    Total being the amount to place in the sign.

If the syntax is correct
    Your name will appear on line 4.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:27:26 AM by Subpixel »

I'll check it out tomorrow. I needed an excuse to play Minecraft.

Looks great, I'll check it out here in a bit

I'll check it out tomorrow. I needed an excuse to play Minecraft.
Looks great, I'll check it out here in a bit

Hope you have fun when you get around to it!

looks cool but idk since its minecraft

thanks to mariofan1701 for testing
cause
yeah

Skylands Realm
Accessed by a portal at the spawn, the Skylands Realm is a beautiful infinite world of floating islands for you to play in if you so choose.

(Click for larger preview.)

It's on.
aw, will it be turned off since pvp ruins the experience for me. what about a pvp arena or people being able to turn pvp on or off which would only affect them selfs?

aw, will it be turned off since pvp ruins the experience for me. what about a pvp arena or people being able to turn pvp on or off which would only affect them selfs?
I don't know, I might turn it off.

The server was just DDoS'd, sorry.

dis brother pusillanimous individual cuz we think we gonna raid his a$$

i hope you keep this up for a long time like kodleeshare, me and fireboy will play on this a lot ^^

dis brother pusillanimous individual cuz we think we gonna raid his a$$
read the loving op it says it has a chest locking mod.