Author Topic: Xalos, The Communist  (Read 16733 times)

This thread was made just to show how much hate I could get in such a short time and it worked xD.
Admittance to trolling?

He was not perma'd. He was just banned for a week. Besides. This thread was made just to show how much hate I could get in such a short time and it worked xD. Now if you all excuse me, I am going to go somewhere else. Goodbye.

troll or not, this is the dumbest thing ever lol

He was not perma'd. He was just banned for a week. Besides. This thread was made just to show how much hate I could get in such a short time and it worked xD. Now if you all excuse me, I am going to go somewhere else. Goodbye.
This is an excuse in order to dismiss himself from the thread.

But because this is also trolling, this attempt backfired gloriously.

goodbye

forever

Anyone else here that remembers where OPs name was from?

And look, he tries to play it off as some sort of prank.

It's still admittance to trolling.

Goodbye.
You will not be missed

This is an excuse in order to dismiss himself from the thread.

But because this is also trolling, this attempt backfired gloriously.
It is actually not a troll nor is it an excuse for me to be dissmissed from the thread. I was testing something for super. What I said on page 9 was actually true. If you don't beliebe it, I won't stop you from believing what you want to believe. Again. This is a backfired thread. I get that. Stop hammering me ok?

I was testing something for super.
I was testing something for super.

Quite the test you have here, getting yourselves banned.

I get that. Stop hammering me ok?
we have to keep posting until the ban

some people want to see the event

public executions

Grow up please.
AHA.

AHAHAHAHA.

Quite the test you have here, getting yourselves banned.
I was not planning on getting banned?

I was not planning on getting banned?
then this is an unexpected party, is it not

then this is an unexpected party, is it not
Very unexpected then. I suppose