Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228789 times)

What happened to your modeling endeavors?
im taking an independent study next year to learn to do it right
im going into car design as a career and ill need 3d modeling and CAD
im not skilled enough to mod for blockland (yet)
Edit:
I got pretty far with that though

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:29:54 PM by warble »

also if you do decide to do the 2 door cutlass I can get you any photos that you might need

also if you do decide to do the 2 door cutlass I can get you any photos that you might need

Hey not bad for a first start on that station wagon! I'll be fine with the photos for now thank you though.

I wish I can request some cars...

I wish I can request some cars...
You can suggest things for my WIP vehicles. I told you I don't take suggestions for vehicles right now. I have a full backpack that's going to explode open if another item is added.

Now, the moment you all been waiting for, here's some progress on 4 vehicles!

Robin V2

Added+

+New 4-Wheeled LHD Variant

Tweaks*

*Vehicles are now known as Robin3WD and Robin4WD
*Collision boxes?

Reaper

Added+

+New wheel on default variant
+New and better Seating Arrangements

Tweaks*

*Ridox Hood has a bit more detail to it.

Modern Challenger

Added+

+New lit-up speed dials
+New Stick shift
+Newer Seats

Tweaks* and Fixes+

*Some new things light up with toggable lights
+Something in this update fixed the bug where the roofs don't cast shadows; but what was it exactly?

Raptor

Added+

+Police K-9 Unit Kit

Tweaks*

*Seats can now be colored with the interior coloring.
*A beta Police Decal was moved around and fixed to correct positions.

Removed-

-Seats category

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 01:07:15 PM by Night_Hawk »

Awesome, you made the K9 Raptor!

Hey y'all, I've got a progress update, however I don't have the time to upload them. I say this because I am leaving for another family trip. I will say though that the progress that has been worked on was mostly the Reaper, and maybe a couple other vehicles; but I'm not sure. The Reaper was given some new parts, bodykits, and some new roofs too as well. It's been worked on every now and then aside from having to help move relatives out of a house up the mountain here at my Dad's house; that's why I haven't been posting any updates, plus there wasn't any.

This family trip is the final trip up to Seattle, Washington will be the last. My sister up there attending a college is finally graduating, and we'll be gone for the weekend. I'll be leaving today at 11:00 [West-Coast time] and then come back to Oregon here on Sunday.

On the plus side of this, I will have my laptop with me for steam communication and more progress making. I'll try to get some blender-progress photos on the Reaper. Stay tuned guys! And I'll see you back on Sunday.

Oh and something else I forgot to add, as I said before, this is the final trip up to Washington for me. The rest of the trips when I'm AFK from progress making is either summer camps for a week, or our annual lake trip we do every year with my dad; for as far as I know...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:05:52 PM by Night_Hawk »

Can you make something like this for the 70 challenger?

gotta love that game

There is no need to; for there is already stripes and barracuda parts.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:06:22 PM by Night_Hawk »

are neon like parts planned for the Reaper cause that would be ah-maayzing.

are neon like parts planned for the Reaper cause that would be ah-maayzing.
I will have to think about that.

I am back from Seattle now for now and won't be taking anymore trips like those for a while. Other trips will be camping trips like I said, or we may just go back up to Washington to visit Bellevue, Seattle, and Kirkland. Excellent progress has been made and photos will be produced in the near future!