Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228714 times)

SURPRISE! a new Vortex V2.5 Update is here! Check it out!!!

Changelog V2 -> V2.5

+New glass
+Windshield Wipers
+Light Indicator
+FUNCTIONING LIGHTS!! (Thanks Teneksi for helping!)
*Note: There may be some more casting errors, but the glass with a custom empty mesh has fixed most of them!
+Imported both Speed and Tribal Decals from my WIP Reaper
*Re-done "Police" decal due to accidentally deleting the mesh in blender
*Cleaned up and Modified the Wheel
-Removed a face that you could see where the front NHM was in the front.

Enjoy the new update!

The Reaper Is Going To Be Awsome!! I Hope

The Reaper Is Going To Be Awsome!! I Hope
Why Do You Keep Using Caps In Every Sentance. Its Really Annoying To Forum Users.

Why Do You Keep Using Caps In Every Sentance. Its Really Annoying To Forum Users.

Progress time! Also working on updating the OP!

The Baja got it's colorful update! As demonstrated by our average Blockhead.

Oh, and I also added TwoTone, TwoTone+, and Topless Roofs!

The Modern Challenger also got a redo on the Muscle Hood, and a new HellCat hood.

And the Challenger 1970 got a Classy Front Bumper, Windsheild Wipers, and a "Speed" Stripe.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:23:42 PM by Night_Hawk »

The speed stripe kinda looks like odd growths... Can you make them planes instead? Actually, the same could apply to most of the fonts and whatnot you added on your cars.

The speed stripe kinda looks like odd growths... Can you make them planes instead? Actually, the same could apply to most of the fonts and whatnot you added on your cars.
I normally don't do planes; cubes were a bit easier. And is the pixel font not fitting? I normally don't model my own fonts...

I mean, sometimes you add depth to your fonts which increases the polycount greatly. While it is acceptable for huge block letters, it shouldn't be used for tiny calligraphic scripts.

As for the cubes on the Challenger: you can simply delete the unneeded sides of the cube, and move the remaining planes a little closer to the body; just make sure they won't overlap!

Nighthawk open your server again please ;(

Also, make a two tone and off road bars for the modern challenger

Also, make a two tone and off road bars for the modern challenger
Why don't you make that yourself starfish, quit ordering modelers around.

Why don't you make that yourself starfish, quit ordering modelers around.
Chill dude. He is obviously new and has yet to learn the flow of the forums. No need to be rude.

Chill dude. He is obviously new and has yet to learn the flow of the forums. No need to be rude.
That's no excuse tbh. You cannot just order somebody around THAT'S PUTTING EFFORT INTO THEIR NEW VEHICLES. That has nothing to do at all with being new

That's no excuse tbh. You cannot just order somebody around THAT'S PUTTING EFFORT INTO THEIR NEW VEHICLES. That has nothing to do at all with being new
Amazing.