Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228708 times)

Does this catch your eyes? :)
No. Did you not notice that now I'm not taking suggestions for vehicles anymore?!

No. Did you not notice that now I'm not taking suggestions for vehicles anymore?!

Oh I didn't cause im alazy forget

Sorry for bothering. Keep doing what you do!

Oh I didn't cause im alazy forget

Sorry for bothering. Keep doing what you do!
Thanks for understanding.

The Challenger Modern and 1970 are inching towards release! They will board a train soon that's shipping for this location here in the Addons section! This is your chance Blockland forums: If you can think of any last minute things to add to the Challengers for CVS parts, suggest them quickly! The last thing I can think of adding myself is CVS Icons, and then I'll load the cars onto the train!

Challenger 1970

Tweaks* and Fixes+
*Move Mount-points up so you can see better in FPV
+Fixed Gear Shifter size
+Fixed issue that neon wouldn't light up when the functioning lights extravaganza happened
+Fixed bug where there were no indicators in the front below the headlights on Default+ and Classy front Bumpers

Challenger Modern

Added+
+Glass
+Soft-top Roof
+Windshield Wipers
+Rear View Mirrors on each individual Roof

Tweaks* and Fixes+
*Adjustments to some roofs to comply with the addition of glass
+Fixed issue that neon wouldn't light up when the functioning lights extravaganza happened

I will also soon have images here of the box flares for the functioning lights vehicles here soon...

Nope, got them here, is this better Teneksi?

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:22:24 PM by Night_Hawk »

First the 'Citi' now the 'Challenger,'

I can't handle THIS MUCH excitement!

a spoiler like the one on this car for the old challenger?

a spoiler like the one on this car for the old challenger?
-snip
A Daytona spoiler? Will do!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:51:50 AM by Night_Hawk »

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:07:50 PM by Jshotgun »

-gif
Snip that image in the quote please...Or at least size it down with [img width=x]http://[/img]

Daytona spoiler added!

Snip that image in the quote please...Or at least size it down with [img width=x]http://[/img]
done
also

hot

Awesome! Then i can do Fast and Furious Challenger Hellcat!

1) What about this? (anyone other than me remember this?, it's the hellcat before the hellcat XD)'
-snip

2)And this.   -snip
1)There's already a HellCat part similar design:

Third, and yet again, there has been some HellCat body modifications on the Modern Challenger. For instance, the back was redone, the front HellCat part is different, and you can color the side better now; with also the addition of new Sport side.

2) The Daytona body part idea is impossible because it would not work on how the parts are shaped with the original chassis. It would require another variant; which drops down the percentage complete and delays the shipment of the Challengers to the forums. Besides, there's already a CHARGER Daytona:

Quote from: Filipe's old Vehicles Topic

Have you already added an engine that sticks out of the hood for a cvs part?