Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228634 times)

The dash board is very detailed, and the model itself is a large improvement over the last one.
Indeed indeed! Each new car is an improvement. This car actually was a challenge; mainly in the interior it was a hard, yet good one!

This SUV will be very good for family rp's.

I am back! And better than before!

Oh and yes, the classic lights of functioning lights are on here

I am also working on a bug that this thing has that version one used to have: Rolling over at high speed turns (Not like the Robin does it though). I know how to fix this according to what Barnabas said a while back. I recently made a tweak to it, and now hosting just for kicks if you wanna come see it!

This bug has happily been fixed!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:17:16 PM by Night_Hawk »

Here's a side-by-side comparison as well! V2 vs V1 beta.

(Also note you can now drive both Suburbans V1 and V2 on my server! V2 is "FCP - Suburbs" and V1 is "Old Suburbs" of coarse!)

I also modified the wheel too. Mostly because of people complaining about the old style, also hoping to fix some weird invalid packets that a few players would get from the wheel.

Another thing I forgot to mention I did at the start was add this push-pull animation. However it's only being animated 90% fully; I don't know how to fix that, but it's close to start point to end point here. (It will animate better in game comparing to this gif)

Something else to I want your guy's opinion on is how I should release the Family Cars Pack. An idea I was thinking was to release every 2 vehicles in the pack per zip file, and give them a custom category name. Here's what I'm thinking:

(If you need a recap on what cars were in Project Family Cars Pack)

• Vehicle_FamilyCarsStarter.zip: This Starter Pack would contain the Suburbs and Avenger. Reason being is because these are one of the two vehicles my parents first owned as I came to the Earth.
  • Vehicle_FamilyCarlovetended.zip: The Extended Pack would have the Dodge Ram Pickup, and the Jeep Grand Cherokee. These two vehicles are pretty much the recent ones we own at this moment since the Starter Pack Vehicles [for Suburbs] are broken down [for dad's Camaro] and needing fixing and whatnot.
  • Vehicle_FamilyCarsRelatives.zip: Finally, this Relative Pack is pretty self explanatory. My relative's vehicles would be in this pack. Since my brother doesn't have a vehicle just yet, the Scottsdale Pickup and the Oldsmobile Sedan will be the only two in this pack.
  • [Not really happening because I don't have a vehicle, but...]Vehicle_FamilyCarsPersonal (or better name): This one really doesn't happen yet. This will contain the vehicles that I would own; even though I don't have a vehicle for myself just yet...

If this doesn't happen, and you'd prefer this instead, All 6 cars can be in one pack known right now as Vehicle_NHFCP [NHFCP = NightHawk Family Cars Pack]. I don't mind doing either way, but I'd like your opinion of control over downloading these cars. Go ahead and answer in the poll. coming soon..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:35:49 PM by Night_Hawk »

Wow, that poll was actually close, but you will get 2 family-cars/pack as I mentioned before:

(If you need a recap on what cars were in Project Family Cars Pack)

• Vehicle_FamilyCarsStarter.zip: This Starter Pack would contain the Suburbs and Avenger. Reason being is because these are one of the two vehicles my parents first owned as I came to the Earth.
  • Vehicle_FamilyCarlovetended.zip: The Extended Pack would have the Dodge Ram Pickup, and the Jeep Grand Cherokee. These two vehicles are pretty much the recent ones we own at this moment since the Starter Pack Vehicles [for Suburbs] are broken down [for dad's Camaro] and needing fixing and whatnot.
  • Vehicle_FamilyCarsRelatives.zip: Finally, this Relative Pack is pretty self explanatory. My relative's vehicles would be in this pack. Since my brother doesn't have a vehicle just yet, the Scottsdale Pickup and the Oldsmobile Sedan will be the only two in this pack.
  • [Not really happening because I don't have a vehicle, but...]Vehicle_FamilyCarsPersonal (or better name): This one really doesn't happen yet. This will contain the vehicles that I would own; even though I don't have a vehicle for myself just yet...

Thanks for your opinion guys! I really appreciate this!

Unfair. By 1 vote? I can see if it was by 2-3 but 1 vote is too close to make a decision on.

Unfair. By 1 vote? I can see if it was by 2-3 but 1 vote is too close to make a decision on.
I've noticed that the poll has been voted on less-actively (1-3 votes/day), and I just go by what the poll says; whatever get's the highest wins. All the other polls I've had created in the pas had 1-vote differences as well, and yet no-one really got on case about it.

But On-Topic towards that poll. Why not just go with 2 cars/pack? You would have a bit more control on what cars you would like to have instead of just having all six in one pack.

Holy crap yes! I cant wait for the freaking awesome Suburbs V2!

Ok, I got some good news, and some bad news about the good news.

The good news is the V3 Bolt is back in development! Doesn't have functioning lights yet, but I will later on. Spoiler brake, steering, toggable lights, and brakelight animations have been added.

I also made modifications to the vehicle as well. One of them being the case that there's more faces added for detail on the model shown here:

The bad news however, is no matter what ways I try to implement it, I can't get the spoiler to go up and down with other animations present and whatnot. The model and animation's looked messed up, and nothing worked properly. Sadly I'm going to have to cancel that special function. Because it's either raise and lower the spoiler with your light key like the V2 did, or have toggable lights like there already is.

In my opinion, there is something not right about the roof.
Snip please, and yes I saw that in the server, and plan to fix it. and this bug as already been fixed.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:33:48 AM by Night_Hawk »

Snip please, and yes I saw that in the server, and plan to fix it. and this bug as already been fixed.

Good to see development is back on the Bolt, any new developments with the Raptor?

Good to see development is back on the Bolt, any new developments with the Raptor?
Currently, not at the moment. The things that need to happen is get the 4x4 jacked up variant in with all the functions. And CVS Icons on the current one.

What was the issue with the Lifted 4x4? Was it with the suspension or with the model?