Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228696 times)

They didn't have digital dashboards like this in the 1980s.
that's a pic for a 1985 firebird

my 1987 Celica had an option to have this one, but mine doesn't :C

1986 Subaru XT

1985 Pontiac 6000

btw that is on a car that looks like this

the 1980's was the only decade when these WERE popular

Wow! Good job on the robin man! :D

that's a pic for a 1985 firebird

my 1987 Celica had an option to have this one, but mine doesn't :C
-snip

1986 Subaru XT
-snip

1985 Pontiac 6000
-snip
btw that is on a car that looks like this
-snip

the 1980's was the only decade when these WERE popular
Yea but are any of those a digital camaro interior? No. I'm basing the camaro off of the one my dad has (1985 dude come on). If you must be that picky, then when it comes to the time to add CVS (if that even happens), then I'll think about that...

Hey guys, I'm on my phone right now, but I just want to let you know I am done with camp now! However I'm on my way to the beach, but I will be my phone and laptop with me! Stay tuned.

Dude your so lucky XD. Good for you, I hope you enjoy the beach =).

Dude your so lucky XD. Good for you, I hope you enjoy the beach =).
I did enjoy a day at the beach. I even left a souvenir if you can find it [as long as it's still there]

But now I am back home now, so lets continue on with progress!

I did find a Camaro digital dash, the 1985 model "Berlinetta" trim had this dash

still if you don't want to that is fine

I did find a Camaro digital dash, the 1985 model "Berlinetta" trim had this dash
-ew
still if you don't want to that is fine
That does not fit in with the camaro at all! I think that's enough digital suggestions; please stop.

For now, let's get some more progress!

First, here's the new Sun Coaster for American Speedster Quadracycles! It may be similar to the Sidekick, but it seats one with a custom steering wheel. 3 types of wheels just like the Baja will be this bike.

ASQ Sun Coaster (View in 3D)

Second, there's been some tweaks, for instance, the baja now still bounces, but its slight (no pix sorry). Also when you go to spawn these, look for the ASQ.

There was also no material on the derailluer, and no crank support; both have been fixed.

Third, and yet again, there has been some HellCat body modifications on the Modern Challenger. For instance, the back was redone, the front HellCat part is different, and you can color the side better now; with also the addition of new Sport side.

I tried : /

I'm curious as to why you're replicating quadricycles made of pipes

I tried : /
Tried what exactly? I already have the Avenger Interior done when I first revealed it.

I'm curious as to why you're replicating quadricycles made of pipes
Well for one thing I actually own one of these:

This is my Sidekick my Dad and I made back in 2013. It's currently over 2 years old, and it still drives great! Its name is Beta because I got to ride it when we made a "beta" version of it before it was complete. It went through several things from derailluer replacements, to exploding front tires. It recently got the hardware re-painted to fit in with the color scheme I chose.

I have mentioned my pedal bike several times on my server, and actually, I first introduced the idea of making this pack in an earlier reply long ago in this topic somewhere (can't find it).

I did however start by showing off a model I used to make when I first got Beta, or at least was still working on it with Dad back then:

Also I was looking at a sidekick I already modeled back before I started making mods for Blockland, and I thought this could be a really good resource model that I ACTUALLY MADE

American Speedster Sidekick (View in 3D)

Then I got a different poly model in-game, and that inspired me to make the other three bikes from the Original American Speedster Site. Thus makes the ASQ pack to Blockland

SidekickSun CoasterGulf CoasterBaja

There's also these two kid's bikes: The Speeder and Zeyphr. My question is in the poll coming shortly is would you want to drive these kids bikes in Blockland?

Speeder hereZeyphr there
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 11:47:29 PM by Night_Hawk »

Those kid bikes are so cute!  :panda:

Is it possible to add sounds to BL vehicles like these ones(sorry if this don't belong here I'm new)If so I can make some Good Car sounds for these

Is it possible to add sounds to BL vehicles like these ones(sorry if this don't belong here I'm new)If so I can make some Good Car sounds for these
It is yes, but I choose not to because it overides with the /stereo mod.

Nighthawk, might I ask what images you're referencing on the Challenger's 2015/Hellcat parts?