Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228718 times)

Nighthawk, might I ask what images you're referencing on the Challenger's 2015/Hellcat parts?
Well....

Mostly this one

where was that
It may not be there anymore, but that was while I was up in Lincoln City here in Oregon.

Also....

The Sun Coaster for American Speedster has arrived in game! It may look similar to the Sidekick, but this variant is a lighter 1-seated bike. It is faster than the baja, but the baja could get a slight lead before actually loosing! It comes with the basics of CVS and Steering Animations. It does have the colorful update that the Sidekick and Baja got originally!

And by your demands in the poll, be expected to see these two kid's bikes from American Speedster in this pack!

Speeder hereZeyphr there

EDIT: The OP has also been updated!

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:59:32 AM by Night_Hawk »

I can't seem to catch the right time when the server is up.

Well....

Mostly this one

-snip-
Would you mind if I suggested new images for you to use?

Would you mind if I suggested new images for you to use?
Show it.

Rear

Front

Top/Hood

The black challenger in the image you use has the standard challenger bumper, and you don't have to make the 2015 brake lights so complex, just normal squares would look good.
sorry if I seem a little brown town about this, I just really love this car.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:54:41 PM by Romulus of the sky »

-snip
Rear
-snip
Front
-snip
Top/Hood.
sorry if I seem a little brown town about this, I just really love this car.
I actually fixed that

Third, and yet again, there has been some HellCat body modifications on the Modern Challenger. For instance, the back was redone, the front HellCat part is different, and you can color the side better now; with also the addition of new Sport side.

NightHawk, i have seen a speedometer in your videos. Where do you get that?

NightHawk, i have seen a speedometer in your videos. Where do you get that?
It is Xalo's Speedometer.

Aay lmao i was in that picture  :cookieMonster:

Man these cars are sweet. Do you think you can make this? http://imgur.com/gallery/fBMVtSR

Man these cars are sweet. Do you think you can make this? http://imgur.com/gallery/fBMVtSR
He has said numerous times he is not open for suggestions....

I do NOT take vehicle suggestions AT ALL. No.

I know my fellow friends has answered this already, but if you wanted an answer from me, then let me put it to you this way:

I don't take suggestions OK bud? I've got all those upcoming projects plus all the ones that are in progress. Adding more to the list or starting them straight away will take more time since all the others need some work too you know? That is why I'm saying no. I do appreciate those suggestions, but I can't accept them right now. This can go to all to those other suggesters out there, but let's all wait till these vehicles are done and progress is slow and calmed down. Or if I request suggestions (I.E Parts for certian vehicles or a particular variant ideas needed for the pack) that are needed for the pack on my terms [if you know what I mean].