Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 226829 times)

looks like we all want the veyron lol

Well guys there's one last thing to say for the Bolt

Note: Thought that would be transparent. Guess not....

Lol there it works now. The forums pages has a pattern blue white blue white... :P

Also the Vortex V2 and Challenger section in the OP has been updated.

Ah okay, when are you going to work on the Riveria?

Ah okay, when are you going to work on the Riveria?
Sometime. Remember I have all those WIP's to deal with, and then there's the Up-comers..

That bolt vehicle you made looked pretty darn awesome!

If possible, could you get some anti aliased pictures to give a better impression?

Well for ideas of the Riveria, I had the idea of parts for A. Normal B. Crazy Taxi version... :3

Once you have the time -Or space for upcoming projects- Can you make a KTM X-Bow R?
Picture below
IF the background for the image is black it is a trans pic Click on it for trans
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:34:09 PM by Bomberguy »

I have a name for the skylark, The Grackle

Once you have the time -Or space for upcoming projects- Can you make a KTM X-Bow R?
Picture below
IF the background for the image is black it is a trans pic Click on it for trans
double post but

this is very complicated and it might be too high poly

That bolt vehicle you made looked pretty darn awesome!

If possible, could you get some anti aliased pictures to give a better impression?
Anti aliased? Like using Port's soft shadows? Or what?

Picture below
Are you kidding me? Hate to say this, but there is NO WAY I'm modeling anything like that. Also:
this is very complicated and it might be too high poly

And speaking of the Skylark, what are the possibilities to your guy's opinion to switching the skylark to a 1997 Buick Lesaber? I ask this because my Mom's Suburbs [Ba Doom TSH] is in the repair right now, and she came back with a red 1997 lesaber. She told me it's more luxurious than the Skylark, a bit bigger than the actual Skylark. When I went out there to go see it, it actually looks also alot similar to the Skylark too. I got some "Ok" pictures of the interior, and I really want to change the Skylark project to an Interactive 1997 Buick LeSaber if you do not mind.

you should add doorhandles to the rest of the cars that don't have doorhandles
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 08:17:26 PM by Gum »

you should add doors to the rest of the cars that have doors
I'd do it to some actually. The Challenger interactive pack, and the Skylark (or LeSaber if you chose to change it to that) for example. Besides, I don't think it's even possible to add Interactive Vehicle Support to an add-on that already has Custom Vehicle Support.