No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228224 times)

Have fun on ur lake trip :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 02:50:31 AM by Craven193 »

You're sure having a lot of breaks.

I think his generator was running low on fuel... Again.

Can you make the Ford GT? and maybe the Ferrari F40? or the Cobra AC 427? or the Lexus LFA? or the Lamborghini Veneno? or the Koenigsegg Agera R? thanks for reading this!

-Sky

Can you make the Ford GT? and maybe the Ferrari F40? or the Cobra AC 427? or the Lexus LFA? or the Lamborghini Veneno? or the Koenigsegg Agera R? thanks for reading this!

-Sky
You don't need to add a signature, we already can see your name...

I'm bac------k......Lets see, Cravens back [great], and SUGGESTIONS? I'm not planning to do any of those cars first of all, and secondly

You don't need to add a signature, we already can see your name...

You're still planning on the skylark right?
or you could do one of these Toyota Celicas
85'

87'

The smooth shading makes the vehicles look bad to me.

The smooth shading makes the vehicles look bad to me.
I can guarantee you they'd be far worse without it.

I can guarantee you they'd be far worse without it.
They would be

Also guys very sorry if this hasn't been active recently. I just got back from my Dads and I had a whole lot of stuff go on since summer is ending next month. I would like to say however the American Speedster Baja's in game and a video on my channel + a link from here will lead you to it tomorrow hopefully.

Also just a small heads up on Tuesday, I'm gonna go on a fun trip with my church for the night and come back Wednesday evening. It's a private reservoir and I hear it's going to be really fun. Yes I do know I've been gone several times on vacation and Dad weekends and stuff, but that's just how life is.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 11:58:46 PM by Night_Hawk »

Alright guys, here's the video I promised yesterday that I'd upload. Click the cycle to check it out

NightHawk,Add A Mclaren MP4-12C

NightHawk,Add A Mclaren MP4-12C
What is with you guys always asking for these supercars recently...