Author Topic: Pandan's CAT  (Read 6385 times)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 10:22:22 AM by Electrk. »

pls
I need this
That has to be the greatest add-on ever created

LOL this reminds me of good memories.

Holy forget, dat fraps framerate

Is that a brick, AI, or player type?

How is that- What- Wait what-

1000 Framerate=NSA Super Computer

Is that a brick, AI, or player type?
It's a vehicle.

A really bad looking one.

Original post, for those interested.

It's times like these that I'm glad I have this. Actually this is pretty much the only time I'm glad I have this.

CAT
ARE
TRANSPORT.

YOU BUY.

Or at least that's where the screenshot came from.

It was failed for being an abomination. I keep it around because it's funny to show off if someone visits my server when I'm testing things. I also put it on Pecon's server as a rare gag. Still, it's not a substitute for a proper cat playertype, and Blockland would be better off if someone just made a better one.

I still wonder why the infamous Cat playertype hasn't been made yet.

The Cat playertype is probably the most requested add-on ever. If it isn't #1, it's in the top 5.

We already have 2 dog playertypes ( 3 if you count Phydeoux's Dog Wild/Pet as separate playertypes ), a Kirby playertype, even a monkey playertype. And I'm pretty sure Rusty offered to do a Shy Guy playertype for $30.

The only reason I can come up with as to why the Cat hasn't been done is because of practical use. Aside from RPs, it seems pretty useless. Then again, I still want this made - and I'm sure someone will come up with a use for it.

Maybe Phydeoux can actually do this for us, lemme check his signature...

Do you want a 3D model for a private add-on but have no modeling skills, and can't get anyone to make it for you? Feel free to offer me paypal money to create something just for you. :D

Well, I can't pay up. Either someone else has to pay or find another modeler.

We have even a llama playertype.

well has anyone volunteered to make this

or has someone been able to track down someone who will