Poll

Witch character is better?

Rico Rodriguez
10 (76.9%)
Hesh Walker
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Call of duty ghosts vs just cause 2 Rico Vs Hesh  (Read 1793 times)

better "fight"
Wryn (Bleed) vs Drake (Drake of the 99 Dragons)
at least this one makes a lot more sense.

I am REALLY loving ready to make an entire wall of text-topic on why Ghosts is the worst Call of Duty in history after experiencing it, especially after op made this.

I am REALLY loving ready to make an entire wall of text-topic on why Ghosts is the worst Call of Duty in history after experiencing it, especially after op made this.
Do it.

Please do.

Its still better then MW3

No YOUR the young one im 13 and your probaly 6 or if- ahh forget it

hay gujys my voic isnt actully this high its actuly relly deep this voic is fak
i'm 13 but im verie matur for my ag
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:31:38 PM by auzman466 »

American middle schools strike again.
I'm 14 but i'm not THIS dumb

why is my profile there
he was saying you were six when you're clearly not

he was saying you were six when you're clearly not
he was quoting this:
OP is either young or an idiot, why would you compare an action open world game vs a generic fps

he was quoting this:
oops
must have clicked the wrong profile without noticing
lemme go fix ;-;

I won't say the worst exactly. Sure, the multiplayer sucked ass, but Extinction and the Campaign were decent.