Author Topic: █ █ █ BLU (back and better then ever!) Contests, Prizes, Giveaways █ █ █  (Read 1013 times)

The Brick Local Union 001

Who? Wha?
We are a group of users who run contests and competitions. People join the BLU servers to try and win stuff.
Our servers are also a home to those who want to generally build things with legos and be social while they do it.
Hosts:
- Bisjac
- Cookie
- Lord Tony
- 0xBRIANSMITH
- Pass
- Furdle

How do I win prizes?
- When you see the "BLU" server up and running, just come in and build your submission.
- Leave an evented sign, or print bricks telling us your steam user name on your build. (so we can find you if you won, we need to be able to search and add you from steam community searches)
- You dont have to be any more involved on game or here in the forums to take part.

Categories to win at:
* Beauty Contest. Best looking build based on community votes. (Steam game of winner's choice)

* Try-hard Contest. This is for lesser experienced builders on Blockland, or those not savvy to legos. A clear indication of a completed and functional build, and everyone can still appreciate the job well done. Decided by the BLU hosts. (B prize)

Tree building http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252685.0
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:15:10 PM by Bisjac »

do we need to join (the clan) to win the prizes?

Quote from: title
█ █ █

attention whoring

attention whoring

he wants his giveaways, contests, prizes attention, I don't see an issue with it, if anything be happy he's giving stuff away.

attention whoring

no you dont have to join or have any interaction with the clan, the forums, or even speak to us on game lol.
as long as we have a steam name on a build to find a possible winner, the job is done.

and we whore attention because we arent going to let ourselves be easily forgotten and buried among every other pointless clan in this section. (ALL other clans)

I'll join this. I have my own server to host contests if needed and I give money away all the time/donate to support servers.

still need dedicated hosting. perhaps 2 servers of it.
but I don't know if personal home servers will be good. we have have to buy one if no alternative hosting comes up in the BL community any time soon.

still need dedicated hosting. perhaps 2 servers of it.
but I don't know if personal home servers will be good. we have have to buy one if no alternative hosting comes up in the BL community any time soon.
2GB of RAM of a VPS would work fine for 2 servers.

I would like to join but I am not sure you guys would be cool with me hosting community builds instead of contests.

Should've used this for your logo.