Author Topic: Blockland (retail) was released 7 years ago today!  (Read 2344 times)

all I had was chocolate cake with cherries, sry

what was the first server you've ever been on when you got Blockland?
what version did you join in?

I'll answer my own questions:
the first server I've been on was "Sampapa's Castle server"
I joined in v1.0 (I played v0002 before then)

also welcome to share any memories you've had with the game!

what was the first server you've ever been on when you got Blockland?
what version did you join in?
My friend's stuffty citybuild server (after singleplayer). I still have the city save
v8

is there any way to actually play the retail 1.0 without it going to v21?

I joined a freebuild but I'm not sure what version it was in. What version would a 1478 ID be from?

waitwaitwaitwaitwait it's today? I thought it was the 27th.

Anyway, first server I played was "Kom's Server Thing =o". I was promptly banned by an admin for "having a high id". I can't remember the admin's name for sure, but I know it wasn't Kom himself.

As for join date, I believe Demo was v9, and buying the game was late v10 / early v11.

First map I played was the Slopes.

i believe it was on someone's server with an old GSF Ghost map

Tezunis Jail Break

V18
surprised you didn't uninstall right then and there

hi isjix

The first server I joined was I think someone with "Eagle" in their name. I literally waited two hours for everything to download.

I played the demo in v8 and v9 but didn't buy it until v11. Two weeks after I bought it v12 came out.

joined v7, didn't actually buy blockland until a littler later though, didn't find out about the forums until later later
the first server i joined was a stupid rp and i couldn't figure out why I couldn't build on other peoples bricks and then left

I joined in September of 2009 in v11. The first server I joined I can't really remember. All I can remember is seeing a stuff ton of randomly colored bricks and leaving after noticing my name and avatar being default.

I joined v8 and played some CRP

Just asking, where did the first version of retail download get posted