Progressive/Boss Battles Multiplayer FPS?

Author Topic: Progressive/Boss Battles Multiplayer FPS?  (Read 1027 times)

Does anyone know any  first person games where you and others fight through enemies and bosses, and see how far you can get? Sort of like Alien Swarm or L4D but more arcade style. Like high scores.

Try Killing floor.
its pretty much what you are looking for.

Spiral Knights defs.I could play that game for hours with friends.

Spiral Knights defs.I could play that game for hours with friends.
not a FPS, but It's also a good game.

Killing Floor doesn't have high scores, but don't let that turn you off. It's definitely one of the best shooters on the market. Sick soundtrack, great feeling guns, and twisted humor during holiday events. Bonus, all of the player characters are Brits.

Pretty much Killing Floor, there are also a lot of custom servers which spice up the gameplay.

You can try to find modded CoD servers...

Sanctum 1/2 on survival/endless/whateveritscalled

This
Eh, when I tried Multiplayer on it with my friend my controls were bugged and delayed like 20 seconds after I pressed them.
I assume it was lag but it was weird cause It worked perfectly fine for about 3 minutes then that happened.

Eh, when I tried Multiplayer on it with my friend my controls were bugged and delayed like 20 seconds after I pressed them.
I assume it was lag but it was weird cause It worked perfectly fine for about 3 minutes then that happened.
Must have been you or lag because I've never had that problem happen to me before. Anyways you'll like serious sam if you love killing hordes of enemies with friends and all. There's also survival modes besides the story mode.