Author Topic: Beginner's Weapons: New Big-Ass Sniper! Taking requests and suggestions!  (Read 9296 times)

The M16 would look much better with a trigger guard

I don't think they would. I think that would be too much clutter.

Edit: Also, I tweaked the Military AR a bit more. Adjusted the stock, scaled the carry-handle on top, and the front sight, and gave the magazine a little groove for style.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 12:36:40 PM by TheShadowCross »

There we go, good improvement.

Make the Military rifle more Service rifle'ish. The Service rifle is just way to lovey 4 me.

Make the Military rifle more Service rifle'ish. The Service rifle is just way to lovey 4 me.

I don't know what you mean. The Fallout New Vegas service rifle is what I based the Army/Military AR on.

Small update. My attempt at an XM8. I hate doing the curved magazines, but I couldn't avoid it stylistically here, so it is what it is. I'm also gonna do an LMG and SMG version while I work on stuff for JJstorm

Small update. My attempt at an XM8. I hate doing the curved magazines, but I couldn't avoid it stylistically here, so it is what it is. I'm also gonna do an LMG and SMG version while I work on stuff for JJstorm

Will there be beta testing once these are scripted?

There might be, though there might not need to be considering how simple they are going to be. I'll test them 1 by 1 manually as I go

Are you able to look down iron sights/scopes?

As said in the OP, no. That's the point. They will function as simplistic as possible. None of that extra flare that other big packs have now. Which, is the point. There's not very many consistent options anymore in this older weapon style, so thats what I'm aiming for.

It's mainly to keep things as low-lag as possible to function well in big server stressing modes like a CityRP or zombie survival thing, or anything with a giant elaborate build and lots of players.

The XM8 looks spot on.
Nice work.

no seriously, at least put a trigger guard on and see how people like it

the stock on the XM8 needs a little fixin
the cheekrest piece isn't exactly there and without it the gun looks awkward

talking about the dark gray piece where the stock and the rest of the gun connect

How about a sawn off shotgun, such as a Serbu Super Shorty, or a sawn off double barrel?

Good job on that sniper op, I really like the muzzle brake you did.