New Weapon Set: VOTE NOW!! not sure when vote ends yet

Keep T+T
6 (33.3%)
Quake Weapon Set
8 (44.4%)
H&K
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Kong123's Deathrace [4.4-Beta, another topic!]  (Read 4148 times)

Logo, topic design, images & image editing courtesy of AdinX

Death Race is one of the most successful gamemodes hosted on Blockland, outlasting a vast majority of other servers and still standing the test of time. The objective of the game is to either kill all of the other racers, or to reach the end of the track to win the race. The V1 track, otherwise known as “The Classic” features no traps or evented bits, however its sister-course is planned to have a plethora of traps, stunt areas, shortcuts and mayhem. Death Race contestants can drive anything ranging from Filipe’s New Jeep, to Phydeoux’s Apocalypse Pickup.
INDEX

Images

News/Updates/To-Do List

• 03/01/2014 – General Discussion topic is launched
• Update 4.6 - Click here to go see the update notes!

Helpers / Administration

Kong123 – 52285 – HOST
AdinX - 10832 – Super Admin
Dr. Diep – 16235- Super Admin
Monoblaster4 - 46426 - Super Admin
Broze - 28538 - Super Admin
Khaz - 18252 -  - Admin
Blake1 – 31622 - Super Admin
Cowboy6 - 33249 - Super Admin
Wrapperup - 13308 - Admin
Mango – 32406 - Admin

F.A.Q.

• What does FAQ stand for?
loving Ask some Questions.
Just kidding it means Frequently Asked Questions.
• If I have a sniper rifle, am I allowed to snipe people?
Depends, can you actually hit them? Snipers will never be hit-scan weapons, so you must account for projectile speed, reload time and fire interval to be a good sniper. Aside from that, it is allowed.
• How can I become an admin?
All admins are selected by Kong123 based upon their activity on the server, their knowledge of the admin team, and a little bit of biased opinion on how much Kong123 likes you. Thought sometimes he’ll admin you if you can improve the server via de-bugging, building or eventing.
• How do I get points?
You can either race through the entire track, and activate the ‘winner’ function (currently a button, this may change in the future) OR Kill everyone. Just don’t tell the police I told you to do that.
• My question isn't in the FAQ, help! What do I do!?
Commit seppuku Ask! Write your question in a post and let us see! If it’s a good question, it’ll end up in the FAQ and we’ll give you lodsa mone a big thank you!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:07:17 PM by jleneau »

Jesus christ look at all the super admins

Jesus christ look at all the super admins
I'm sa too lol.

so whatever happened to the new map that was supposed to come

it looks the same to me, i mean why create another topic for it when there's nothing new or updated about it

so whatever happened to the new map that was supposed to come

it looks the same to me, i mean why create another topic for it when there's nothing new or updated about it
I was wondering the same thing. Why not just wait to make a new topic or bump an old one until you finish this supposedly new map that you never work on?

Kong you forgot to add me as dictator Super Admin

so thats 11 Super admins

so thats 11 Super admins
There are more than that too lol.

I was wondering the same thing. Why not just wait to make a new topic or bump an old one until you finish this supposedly new map that you never work on?
because it's my map, not Kong's
I'm working on it when it tickles my fancy, because I'm also working on Furdle's project

To everyone saying Kong made errors on the topic
Logo, topic design, images & image editing courtesy of AdinX
He's only JUST posted it, so yes I made some errors on it. They'll be fixed overtime and more content will be added.

As for the new track, I might work on that a little today and post a picture of the progress.

Very polished server, nice job Kong!

jesus theres alot of SA's

Why so much Super Admins and the racing rooms for weapons are crap improve it