Bugatti
3 (17.6%)
Porsche 911 RSR (2013)
0 (0%)
Lamborghini Veneno
2 (11.8%)
(Classic) 1969 Ford Mustang
4 (23.5%)
Porsche 918 Carrera (Please brake in this better yet slam the brakes because this will go really loving fast)
3 (17.6%)
Koenisegg Agera R
0 (0%)
McLaren SLR
0 (0%)
KTM X-Bow R -Shown in post-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Fast Cars  (Read 1093 times)

Blockland needs new car addons or defaults (I personally like dem sports that go 100-300)
pix

Again?
Can you do my choice of cars? (Veneno = Cutter
McLaren P1 = Demon)
pix
Also if ya want you can do a marussia B2 (AKA Flare)

Request : make something related to the McLaren P1 and a Lambo veneno

sum pix

DO this

And this

You can't even handle a car going 30 miles per hour let alone 100 miles per hour. You'll crash into everything.

You can't even handle a car going 30 miles per hour let alone 100 miles per hour. You'll crash into everything.
Then brake if you don't use the smoothest type of drive Mouse steer and just go slow on dem streets

Hi there, jusr letting you know that I'm working on Marussia B2. Probably coming next week, or week after it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:45:15 AM by TheTurtorn »

Bump
why the bump? im keeping it alive

Can someone work on the KTM X-Bow?
HEres a picture

Tourismo.
We don't need 27 different models for the same car.

Tourismo.
We don't need 27 different models for the same car.
We can have fast cars with different types of handlings, designs and origins, and there is no law or rule which says that more cars can't be done

I understand you might not like cars much, but there is a huge part of the community who loves vehicles, they love to have more than one of the same type of car, and they suggest and request car makers everyday to make their favorite cars, we have lot's, and I repeat, lot's of weapon packs, they might work the same or have a few differences like no reloading or hitscan instead of projectiles, but that's where the variety comes in, the players wants to download what fits for them the most, the players who likes cars most of them loves to have a bunch of vehicles to drive, and there is nothing wrong about that, and you're not forced to download any of them at all, let the ones who likes vehicles to enjoy cars and drive their favorites, would you like to drive the turismo only for over 4 years after it's release since you want it to be the only fast car available? Forcing everyone on the server to have the exact same car but not different balanced cars of the same type? Sure you might say yes, but there is many who think differently.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 04:22:02 PM by Filipe »

We can have fast cars with different types of handlings, designs and origins, and there is no law or rule which says that more cars can't be done

I understand you might not like cars much, but there is a huge part of the community who loves vehicles, they love to have more than one of the same type of car, and they suggest and request car makers everyday to make their favorite cars, we have lot's, and I repeat, lot's of weapon packs, they might work the same or have a few differences like no reloading or hitscan instead of projectiles, but that's where the variety comes in, the players wants to download what fits for them the most, the players who likes cars most of them loves to have a bunch of vehicles to drive, and there is nothing wrong about that, and you're not forced to download any of them at all, let the ones who likes vehicles to enjoy cars and drive their favorites, would you like to drive the turismo only for over 4 years after it's release since you want it to be the only fast car available? Forcing everyone on the server to have the exact same car but not different balanced cars of the same type? Sure you might say yes, but there is many who think differently.
If they actually handle differently, go different speeds, accelerate at different speeds, different number of seats, etc. then it's fine, but just having one thing with a bunch of different coats of paint is rather pointless, just like a lot of weapons that are just reskins of other ones.