Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38400 times)

I think it would be cool if we added dome of those uber weapons. (lol I think that's what it is called) or some laser type weapons.

Name: Executioner173

BL_ID: 28987

Admin skills: I've administrated at  BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery, and i had to administrate by myself (so i can administrate by myself.) I can be on as much as i can because i have no life. And I can sorta build and beta test for you. I've also hosted myself for a bit so i know how to administrate. Here's my thread for one of my servers'.

Why you would like to be an admin: I am very responsible, if you need me to be by myself i can. This server seems like a ton of fun and i would be very glad to administrate for you.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:09:50 PM by st8terblock »

Sure, i was going to tell you why ingame, but if i tell on the forum people may make there identity. And whats your BL_ID?
Oops,forgot to quote
Its 28626
(And i know i didn't have to do this,just to give you attention

I have a few max shader pics of the server

and this

I have a few max shader pics of the server
Sweet pics! If I turn my shaders to medium even my desktops lags ._.

Espio, when are we gonna work on that new map?

Espio, when are we gonna work on that new map?
Soon, Just need to find a way to not spawn zombies unless players buy acces to a door.

I have made a new poll about the new map i am going to make because i have no idea.
You can post your own suggestion in a comment.

Sorry for double post :/.

We should make it so you start in the attic of a big mansion, you have to buy your way out (Literally.) and get out into the open wide city, with loads of zombies-millions of weapons and buildings. And maybe add an escape?

if that sounds bad, then start in jail. .-.

Username: Outpact

BL_ID: 26043

Admin skills: 3 years of experience in many servers.
Why you would like to be an admin. I'm a very respected, well experienced Administrator, I've handled many popular servers well, you may aswell trust me, as i am noticed around everywhere, almost most common players know me, including Aoki, Zapk, Anthonyrules144, Tezuni and many others. They have all know my administration skills are very up to standard of many servers.
In conclusion, I am a trustworthy, respected and excellent experience.

I hope to help your server anytime.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:17:43 AM by Outpact »

Name. (Ingame.): Outpact
Age. (Do You really need to know, but 13)
Country (not that it really matters.) <- Australia
BL_ID 26043
Admin skills. 3 years of experience in many servers.
Why you would like to be an admin. I'm a very respected, well experienced Administrator, I've handled many popular servers well, you may aswell trust me, as i am noticed around everywhere, almost most common players know me, including Aoki, Zapk, Anthonyrules144, Tezuni and many others. They have all know my administration skills are very up to standard of many servers.
In conclusion, I am a trustworthy, respected and excellent experience.

I hope to help your server anytime.
He does incase you're 7.

He does incase you're 7.

Hush, you don't know anything about me.

Also, I made some nice photos here.

Also, I created a Logo, you can use if you wish:
EDITED: Removed due to failure.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:11:59 AM by Outpact »

Also, I created a Logo, you can use if you wish:

Can it be something more... Zombie?