Author Topic: transformers: age of extinction teaser trailer  (Read 6538 times)

Another one? Seriously?

Why cant we have AAA movies with an actual purpose or meaning
Thanks to stuff like this movies are litterally the underdog of artistic contribution in society

(not trying to be elitist)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:54:52 PM by lolz?? »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubGpDoyJvmI

forgetforgetforget im so hyped
EXPLOSIONS X200
SLOW MOTION RUNNING GIRL EYE CANDY WITHOUT A SINGLE SPECK OF DIRT ON HER
OVER USE OF SLOW MOW
PLOT HOLES
BARELY FOLLOWS TRANSFORMERS CANON
UGLY DESIGNS
BAD PLOT
LINKIN PARK X1000

movie year of the year 2014

didn't Shia Labeouf screw over his career or something?

Thanks to stuff like this movies are litterally the underdog of artistic contribution in society

all i want for christmas is a live action transformers movie that isn't stuff
but then we have micheal bay here and just

didn't Shia Labeouf screw over his career or something?
all i know is that he's throwing a hissy fit with stuff like "im not famous anymore" and wear paper bags over his head now

In case you guys weren't aware the point of transformers is not to be subtle and deep and meaningful
its not meant to have any substance at all

I honestly don't know how people haven't realized they know exactly what they're making, people love it for what it is and asking it to be all full of deeper meaning and eloquence are asking something basically impossible for this kind of franchise.

Miss the style of a lot of those old films, but the industry wants fast paced movies these days :(

In case you guys weren't aware the point of transformers is not to be subtle and deep and meaningful
Looks like someone only saw the Michael Bay Films

I honestly don't know how people haven't realized they know exactly what they're making, people love it for what it is and asking it to be all full of deeper meaning and eloquence are asking something basically impossible for this kind of franchise.
Regardless im sick of theatres being spammed with stuff action movies
If you ask me almost all contemporary art or entertainment forms besides videos games are stuff right now

Looks like someone only saw the Michael Bay Films
i am indeed talking about the miachel bay films, he's doing this on purpose, that's what im trying to say