Have you ever shampoo'd your pubic hair?

Poll

Have you?

Yes
53 (67.9%)
No
25 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Have you ever shampoo'd your pubic hair?  (Read 5783 times)

idk if this is an inappropriate question for you but
how long does it get for girls? I have little to no experience with that region of the female body, and I'm curious. like, it probably got to about two inches long before I started shaving mine. it doesn't really look like two inches bc it's curly and all but still
i haven't let mine grow out since like, i got it, but it gets pretty long from what i remember
i never measured mine because i thought it was gross and decided forget this i'm shaving it

but the growth is ridiculously fast.
that's like the worst thing about shaving it because if you get lazy and skip a day or two it's the most uncomfortable thing ever

Of course, they say the're a female so they definitely are!

ey yo wana buy some drugs

i haven't let mine grow out since like, i got it, but it gets pretty long from what i remember
i never measured mine because i thought it was gross and decided forget this i'm shaving it
that's like the worst thing about shaving it because if you get lazy and skip a day or two it's the most uncomfortable thing ever
usually if you do it long enough its not as painful as the initial try. The first time is always hell.

It gets just as long as a guy can get. If you are familiar with that.
well I mentioned mine so
I didn't measure it, I'm just guessing. and only guessing based on my memory of it too
but two inches seems reasonable enough for that
I can remember what it looked like
and that's why I continue to shave

I didn't measure it, I'm just guessing. and only guessing based on my memory of it too
but two inches seems reasonable enough for that
yea two inches sounds about right

It's all curly down there so it curls in little pube balls. Hard to shave, but I do it. I hardly shampoo it because I shave so often.

I'm honestly disgusted at this thread, and at the fact I actually read through it all.

Clean shaven 4 life. Body hair is pretty much disgusting, and I'd never forget a girl that didn't shave so I keep myself up to par.

I HAVE A JUNGLE BIGGER THAN THE AMAZONS! I OWN THE BIGGEST JUNGLE! I SHALL NEVER SHAVE!

yes and it becomes nice and soft (〜^∇^)〜

I don't know why people shave lol

i heard chicks cant shampoo down there because that stuff dribbling into your vag could cause infection

i heard chicks cant shampoo down there because that stuff dribbling into your vag could cause infection
I don't think that's the case. If it were they'd never be able to wash themselves at all with shampoo or soap since it all rinses down the body and around there anyway.

Girls aren't supposed to wash out their genitals normally though, as you do with a douche, since that can upset the bacterial and pH balance down there, which can allow for infection, such as thrush.
The female genitals are designed to not allow liquids and things in constantly, to prevent this. Hence why washing normally is fine. When you attempt to wash the inside of the genitals then it can cause problems.

body wash is good enough.

I'd never forget a girl that didn't shave
exactly. girls dont have an option on the issue.

i trim it up short and clean hairs around it real good. but i dont go completely shaved.

when i went through treatments and experienced the hairless thing. having no armpit hair was kinda awesome. i should start shaving em XD

Girls aren't supposed to wash out their genitals normally though, as you do with a douche, since that can upset the bacterial and pH balance down there, which can allow for infection, such as thrush.
The female genitals are designed to not allow liquids and things in constantly, to prevent this. Hence why washing normally is fine. When you attempt to wash the inside of the genitals then it can cause problems.
just gently cleaning all the crevices and whatnot with warm water is pretty much all you need to do- the vagina is self cleaning. the gross sticky stuff that comes out is usually the byproduct of it cleaning itself.