Poll

Have you?

Yes
53 (67.9%)
No
25 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Have you ever shampoo'd your pubic hair?  (Read 5653 times)

i shave that stuff and not let it get much longer than stubble

the gross sticky stuff that comes out is usually the byproduct of it cleaning itself.
brb throwing up

brb throwing up
u get used to it but yeah it can be pretty gross sometimes like when you try to pull your undies up and it smears on your leg

u get used to it but yeah it can be pretty gross sometimes like when you try to pull your undies up and it smears on your leg
forget YOU EWW TURNING GAY BRB

i'm going to die now

oh god what the fuuuuuuck

i do that every night, considering i have a head of pube hair.

i loving hate you
women aren't lil perfectly clean angels, son
u got a lot to lern

WHAT THE forget
MY EYES

Also the farting thing on college humor

Its all true

Before i forget a girl i'm going to make sure she pours 3 liters of sulfuric acid in her vage and then wash it out with pure spring water.

Nvm, how about i just leave this planet and go find aliens thats a better choice.

Before i forget a girl i'm going to make sure she pours 3 liters of sulfuric acid in her vage and then wash it out with pure spring water.

Nvm, how about i just leave this planet and go find aliens thats a better choice.

Alien Vages are worse