Heart&Slash - FUNDED, awesomeness incoming

Author Topic: Heart&Slash - FUNDED, awesomeness incoming  (Read 620 times)

Kickstarter with alpha download (!!)
Greenlight page

It's basically a fast paced brawler with 60 different bodyparts (that do vastly different things) and roughly 75 (that's seven tens and then five) weapons to kick exhaust ports with. It has neat graphics and music, several great mechanics and a few dangerously hard platforming sessions (that thankfully can be optional, depending on how the RNG feels today).

it's great

edit: GUYS https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1597522957/heartandslash/posts/767107
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:04:34 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Looks sweet, I unfortunately don't have the money to back it, and would probably only buy it if it reached it's stretch goal and got Co-Op though.

tempted to blow $500 bucks just to put a Matt unit into the game as a tough enemy

This seems like a Mixture of Spiral knights and rogue legacy to me.
both games I love so I'll definitely be looking towards this game.

After playing the Alpha it seems like one of those games I'll buy, play for a day or 2, then get bored because it's repetitive. I'd buy it for maybe $15 max unless Co-Op came out because that'd give it a lot more replay value in my book.

holy stuff the alpha is for macs
i hope that this game gets the money it deserves it looks so worth it

heat&slash looks great
kickstarter is great
things are great

bump
i seriously hate bumping my own topics repeatedly, can you guys help me avoid this

this seems cool
I wish I had $5,000
bump
i seriously hate bumping my own topics repeatedly, can you guys help me avoid this
yeah I have some great advice for that. don't bump it. problem solved