How to catch a recurring thief?

Author Topic: How to catch a recurring thief?  (Read 5283 times)

Two nights ago, I accidentally left my car open in my driveway and someone went through it and stole my wallet (which thankfully only had my license in it, but that still sucked because I spent today at the DMV) and sunglasses. About a month ago someone also went through my mom's car, but didn't take anything. I live in a relatively nice neighborhood, and I'm suspecting it's one or two punk kids.

I want to catch these kids and beat the stuff out of them. What would be a good way to do this? I want to catch them in the act and trap them so they can't get away. I was planning on using a baseball bat or a wooden sword I have after they are immobilized . I really want to teach them a lesson, like really forget them up so bad that they're not going to be able to walk or move for a while. Brain damage is also a plus. I just need to figure out a way to keep them from running away. Any suggestions?

You should use a high powered airsoft gun and sneakshot them from some bushes.

One of my friends experienced this once. He called a police, he and the cop sat in a bush watching the car. When a guy came by, broke the car's window, they beat the stuff out of him. The guy tried to run away and the cop was going to shoot his knees (He missed and the guy ended up in the hospital). What I'm trying to say with this is:

Taze the bitch,
Clorofoam the bitch or
Shoot the bitch's limbs.

One of my friends experienced this once. He called a police, he and the cop sat in a bush watching the car. When a guy came by, broke the car's window, they beat the stuff out of him. The guy tried to run away and the cop was going to shoot his knees (He missed and the guy ended up in the hospital).
calling bull stuff on this.

Perhaps you should explain to them the error of their ways.
A man's words are his sword.

Brain damage is also a plus.
that's going a bit too far

Perhaps you should explain to them the error of their ways.
A man's words are his sword.
the pen is mightier than the sword

try setting up a trap with the trunk of the car lodged with a stick connected to a rope to pull it out and close the trunk

try setting up a trap with the trunk of the car lodged with a stick connected to a rope to pull it out and close the trunk
"Oh man I'm gonna steal all this guys stuff but first I'll climb inside his trunk which is clearly held open by a rope on a stick" - every thief ever

hide in the car
disguise yourself as something really scary in addition

"Oh man I'm gonna steal all this guys stuff but first I'll climb inside his trunk which is clearly held open by a rope on a stick" - every thief ever
they'll never see it coming

disguise yourself as something really scary in addition

Don't forget to yell "SURPRISE MOTHERforgetER!" I hope you're prepared, lol.

Cartoon logic.

Brain damage is also a plus.
what the forget is wrong with you

Put something enticing in the car, leave it unlocked, and wait in the car till they arrive (preferably hiding)
Bag n' Tag.

Hard to run out of a car from the inside.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:19:54 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Put something enticing in the car, leave it unlocked, and wait in the car till they arrive (preferably hiding)
Bag n' Tag.

Or wire it. I would set some popper. When the door opens, the popper should make a very loud pop sound like if it was a gunshot or just sound the car alarm.

hide in the car
i like this idea
what the forget is wrong with you
joking im just mad right now