Have XR_7 draw cars (please do application format)

Author Topic: Have XR_7 draw cars (please do application format)  (Read 1604 times)

Back story: Up until last week, I didn't even know I could draw cars. All my life I'd been a pretty bad drawer (lol bad wording). A friend at school was drawing a car that was supposed to be a Pontiac GTO. He asked me what I thought it looked like and I guessed a '74 Lincoln Continental because it looked quite boxy and the front seemed flat enough to have plates over the headlights. Well he kind of went off on me, and said he wanted to see me do better. I did a rough sketch of a '14 Corvette. He wasn't too impressed, but my mom was and sent a picture of it to my grandparents. My grandma suggested doing a '64 Impala (his first car) for my grandpa's birthday. I drew one up as a precursor (yellow one in picture below) and a lot of my family was quite in awe in comparison to my previous "skills".

Point of thread: Post what you want me to draw in this format (I prefer real cars, as I know how to find images of them):

Car: Make/model (if you don't know the make, model should be fine)
Color/Sketch: Do you want color (make sure you tell what colors) or just the rough sketch?
Specific angle (optional): Post the actual picture that you want me to do (must have sufficient lighting).

Two of my best examples below, the Impala in color and the Veyron in sketch (lines will be made darker).

'64 Chevrolet Impala

'09 Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:43:00 AM by XR-7 »

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:44:01 AM by XR-7 »

Car: 2013 Teo Pro Car (Northeast DIRT Modified)
Color: All the colors on the car if possible.
Angle: Same as the pic.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:44:26 PM by @Ravencroft »

Attached. I had to remove most of the smaller ad stickers, but kept the number and a couple others on.

Not bad at all considering how hard it is to draw those. Thanks!

Car: Fiat 600 (Fitito)
Color: All of the colors possible.
Angle: Doesn't matter.

[img width=512]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Fiat_600_Standard_1959.jpg[/im g]

Do you just want it to be white?

Do you just want it to be white?
I'd go with a light gray but I guess white is alright.

If I was next to you right now, I'd punch you.

If I was next to you right now, I'd punch you.
Quien no quiere un fitito? Es el auto mas pro de todo el pais con los autos de mierda que salen a las calles. Y esta solo a 20k.

I'll get down to it. Might take me a while since I won't be home so I'm leaving the window open while I'm gone and do it while I'm out.

Nissan Silvia s15 i think plz
Color: Same as pic
I don't really care about the angle

Car: I know it's not real, but can you draw a cyan car with a cat decal on the side?
Color- cyan and black, with a grey cat decal
Angle- side

Setro, unless you provide something with a cat sticker on it, I doubt I'll be able to do it.

I'll get to the rest of these when possible.

BTW, here's Pie Crust's car.