Author Topic: god help me im in intersession  (Read 1337 times)

Ghhh 4 days of intersession to make up absences at school and I won't be here with the forums
How will u ever live without me? :[

Thats why u shouldn't of stayed home all week fapping

Thats why u shouldn't of stayed home all week changing distros
ftfy

We will do a mass Self Delete in your absence.

what is intercession
is that some european term for in school suspension

Ghhh 4 days of intersession to make up absences at school and I won't be here with the forums
How will u ever live without me? :[
What's intersession? .-.

sounds like a kinky way to say group love

Leaving it now. Intersession is spending days at school for 4 hours to makeup absences or grades

blogland

This is off topic what else am I gonna post jeez man

Dismissive?

Oh god can people stop doing this already. If you think it's dismissive, just report it and move on. Don't openly state how there's a 0.001% chance that I could get banned.

Oh god can people stop doing this already. If you think it's dismissive, just report it and move on. Don't openly state how there's a 0.001% chance that I could get banned.

Well I don't wanna report you when I have the opportunity to make you rethink your dismissiveness.

Instead of being a total richard ("hurhurr y u post here this not blog") you could at least say something relevant.

Well I don't wanna report you when I have the opportunity to make you rethink your dismissiveness.

Instead of being a total richard ("hurhurr y u post here this not blog") you could at least say something relevant.

You know that literally every "blogland forum" post is a joke, right? And before someone posts "HURRHURR JOKS ON THEM I WAS ONLY PRETEDING", please do actual research and you'll see that I'm right. I did not mean to post that as a hostile comment.