Author Topic: Forumfall SECRET PLANS  (Read 3208 times)

Hey guys look what I found lol...This what they were thinking when they came on. Feel free to laugh at their stupidity.

URL:http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=43922
Part of it:

10-20-2007, 10:08 PM    #1 
Spades Felligan
2000+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've been on the forums for awhile, you'll remember the time when some members from Forumfall invaded a free mini-MMORPG by the name of "Age of Time."

The game has:
FPS twitch combat
Open PVP
Limited looting (gold only)

Weapons and PVP:

It's kind of crude, but fun. You can push "V" and then "S" for the list of spells, with stuff like fireballs, flames, or the infamous bouncy zap spell. There's swords, crossbows, and shields, but nowhere nearly as fun as the spells, and the meelee system sucks. My favorite weapon by far is dynamite.

The PVP works like this; killing outside of town does not count as murder (I don't think so at least), killing in town counts as murder. Other crimes consist of:

Public Nudity
Spamming global chat
Obscenity
All caps

When you commit a crime, you are flagged, and players who are apart of the police force can come, knock you out, and carry you off to be arrested and thrown in jail for a period of time.

When you are killed, you are knocked unconscious. If you chose to wait rather than respawn, players can carry you to a bed to regain health, or to prison. (All we did was carry people's bodies to the docks, and throw them into the water to drown. )

Monsters and the World

Age of Time has its own physics system, which is cool. The map is pretty small, there are several dungeons, including secret ones, three inns, a bank, an arena, and challenge locations.
It has alot of cool locations, such as the volcano, which we convinced many silly noobs to jump into. I won't tell you all the secrets, but there's alot to discover!
Monsters will spawn in proximity of players, most of them are pretty meh, they attack by touching you, except for dynamite and fire orcs.

Anyways, in past experiences, we had a blast. I think Aragoni got the record amount of jail time. I bombed the police station several times and became the most wanted criminal. We had these huge battles outside our secret PK hideout, Fort Bad, against the server regulars. We raided all the dungeons, pked everyone, and got the dungeon rewards for ourselves. I recently discovered you can write your own scripts for this game too, so anyone who can script, we can have an evilgasm. <<

So, I hope we can form a Forumfall Army and facestomp everyone else on the server. We can dye all our clothes cyan (the "noob color" according to the server regulars) so we know who is who. If there isn't anyone to fight, we can just blow each other up or go raiding.

You can download it here, it's only 33 MB:
Age of Time

I'll be playing as Spades in game, I'm in IRC and Anvil's Ventrilio, if you have access.

More from it:

Ahhah, Spades is clever, he makes it sound like the game might be worth trying.
Dont be fooled, this MMORPG with what, 30 max players?, is just an abomination. Its someone's cruel joke designed to sound nice but in reality it is inconcievably bad.
Im not sure which is the bigger mystery, that someone tought of making this game or that people play it...

Hohok, Lets make accounts on their forums, mess they stuff up k?!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 09:38:46 PM by Durangoses »

Welcome to a month ago, Durangoses.

hahahaahahahhaahahah...hahaha haha etc. etc.

Forumfall(ers) suck(s), get over it.

Welcome to a month ago, Durangoses.

this is just for a laugh, they make no sense

You should of been there Duran. It was rather epic fun.

You should of been there Duran. It was rather epic fun.

I was there for awhile.. they left in like 3 days though

Time for some wrong-age

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've been on the forums for awhile, you'll remember the time when some members from Forumfall invaded a free mini-MMO[WRONG]RPG by the name of "Age of Time."

The game has:
FPS twitch combat
Open PVP
Limited looting (gold only)

Weapons and PVP:

It's kind of crude, but fun. You can push "V" and then "S" for the list of spells, with stuff like fireballs, flames, or the infamous bouncy zap spell[WRONG(Its called ball.)]. There's swords, crossbows, and shields, but nowhere nearly as fun as the spells, and the meelee[WRONG(Spelling)] system sucks. My favorite weapon by far is dynamite.

The PVP works like this; killing outside of town does not count as murder (I don't think so at least), killing in town counts as murder[WRONG(Anyone who properly goes from newbie to player finds out that its killing a stunned person)]. Other crimes consist of:

Public Nudity
Spamming global chat
Obscenity
All caps

When you commit a crime, you are flagged, and players who are apart of the police force can come, knock you out, and carry you off to be arrested and thrown in jail for a period of time.

When you are killed, you are knocked unconscious[WRONG(You die)]. If you chose to wait rather than respawn, players can carry you to a bed to regain health, or to prison. (All we did was carry people's bodies to the docks, and throw them into the water to drown. )

Monsters and the World

Age of Time has its own physics system, which is cool. The map is pretty small[WRONG(Id like to see you find the edge. It goes on forever.)], there are several[WRONG(Only 2)] dungeons, including secret ones[WRONG], three[WRONG(four)] inns, a bank, an arena, and challenge locations.
It has alot of cool locations, such as the volcano, which we convinced many silly noobs to jump into. I won't tell you all the secrets, but there's alot to discover!
Monsters will spawn in proximity of players, most of them are pretty meh, they attack by touching you, except for dynamite and fire orcs[WRONG(You forget knights and imps)].

Anyways, in past experiences, we had a blast. I think Aragoni got the record amount of jail time. I bombed the police station several times and became the most wanted criminal. We had these huge battles outside our secret[WRONG(Not really a secret)] PK hideout, Fort Bad, against the server regulars. We raided all the dungeons, pked everyone, and got the dungeon rewards for ourselves. I recently discovered you can write your own scripts for this game too, so anyone who can script, we can have an evilgasm. <<

So, I hope we can form a Forumfall Army and facestomp everyone else on the server. We can dye all our clothes cyan (the "noob color[WRONG(Not the noob color, it just makes them of less value than undyed clothes)]" according to the server regulars) so we know who is who. If there isn't anyone to fight, we can just blow each other up or go raiding.

You can download it here, it's only 33 MB:
Age of Time

I'll be playing as Spades in game, I'm in IRC and Anvil's Ventrilio, if you have access.

More from it:

Ahhah, Spades is clever, he makes it sound like the game might be worth trying.
Dont be fooled, this MMORPG with what, 30 max players?, is just an abomination. Its someone's cruel joke designed to sound nice but in reality it is inconcievably bad.
Im not sure which is the bigger mystery, that someone tought of making this game or that people play it...

Hohok, Lets make accounts on their forums, mess they stuff up k?!

Thank you Jets. You may have my penor.

Thank you Jets. You may have my penor.
^Excelent, excelent response.

Someone take that and post it on their forums. See what happens.

..WOW..even Jetz couldn't mark all the mistakes. Like you can also spam local chat as a crime.
 And that the dungeons don't have any treasures. Also none of the DF people made it onto the most wanted list....ALSO ITS KILL-A-TURKEY-DAY XD

Dungeons have treasures(Brown dye, orange dye, gold, the hook, that jackass placeholder) And I didn't say anything about the most wanted remark because of risk of factual error. Kill a turkey day  :cookieMonster:.