Author Topic: anyone up to some civ 5?? - enormous flop  (Read 3714 times)

I'll get in on this.

I'll get in on this.
send me a friends request

4 and a half hours left until we start

sweet

even if we don't voice chat, we should still host some kind of steam/skype/whatever chat for voting on rules and making fun of eachother.

sweet

even if we don't voice chat, we should still host some kind of steam/skype/whatever chat for voting on rules and making fun of eachother.
My mic on my PC doesn't work, so yeah

But that would be cool

well I guess I'll form a minigroup for people with bnw

just add me and we can get organized

(I'm currently managing a small group of about 6-8~ of us already, but more are always welcome)

sweet

can't you do that in the lobby?? or not

Can I join? I wanna be the guy who has no idea what he's doing.

sure, send me a steam invite

sure, send me a steam invite
Sent, and By the way, my name on Civ5 should be Anti-Eden.

Can I join? I wanna be the guy who has no idea what he's doing.
Excuse me, that's me

2.5 hours left, 12 people on my steam friends list tagged as Civ 5 players. 2 people didn't accept friends request (strovbe and mp6767), 2 players missing

we should get on and start ironing out rules/options before because it'll take a ton of time out of our game if we do it afterwards.

we should get on and start ironing out rules/options before because it'll take a ton of time out of our game if we do it afterwards.
Yeah, good idea. Oh, and I wasn't added to the player list.
EDIT: And are we going to be on some sort of skype call?

EDIT: And are we going to be on some sort of skype call?
some people were against the idea but now it seems more are in favor of it, so sure