KimFire26's servers, don't join them

Author Topic: KimFire26's servers, don't join them  (Read 1246 times)

I was on KimFire26's Survivor vs. Zombie server, and it was an edit of the Pirate DM map, just lacking water. Now he(what I assume) wasn't in the mini-game so he could fly around with a Rocket Launcher. The part I knew that he was new was his ID, 78866, pure newbie. Also, he kept saying things like "me admin" and "no kill me". When I do kill him, I got kicked the first time, then killed him again, and got banned for a minute. He is French too I believe, so he might say things in that language.

So I don't recommend joining any servers by this guy unless you want to deal with a noob telling you no to kill him.

/disscuss

...proof?
I wish I had proof, but you can't get banned guis back, unless banned again

Any evidence, screenshots, chatlogs, anything?

nevermind, was late on this

I should have thought of screenshots, I didn't think of it before starting the topic

A 1 min. ban from a "70k" because he told you not to kill him and you just did twice is not what I would take seriously.
I mean, yeah, he's probably quite new, and doesn't know the basics, the "im host don't kill" might not have been nice, but I really don't think this was drama worthy.

So I don't recommend joining any servers by this guy unless you want to deal with a noob telling you no to kill him.

Wait, Just read this.
Ignore my first post.

i can't help but laugh at people with badly broken english

OP, are you even-

Drama, are you even trying anymore?

what
you're being bl_id discriminative or just stating he's new
and he told you not to shoot him, you did. he's a good admin for kicking you as a warning and giving you a 1 minute ban when you continued
watch out, I see a bullet ricocheting.

Why was the host telling you not to shoot him?

needs more evidence/screenshots, or chatlogs

Or

needs more evidence/screenshots, or chatlogs

Or

That that really nessacary..