Author Topic: Yuki's Brickpack?  (Read 1093 times)

I can't find Yuki's Brickpack can someone help?

What's Yuki's Brickpack?

You really need to learn to use the search button. It took me under 60 seconds to find it if you filter by board.
And by the way, there are much better brickpacks that accomplish the same goal. Consider Demian's brick packs, here, here, and here. But, as you wish, Yuki's is right here.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 05:56:06 PM by TristanLuigi »

The only reason I needed it was to finish some space ship Downloads I got that requires it,  no make that 3, also the file was deleted.  
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 12:57:13 AM by axis1000 »

The only reason I needed it was to finish some space ship Downloads I got that requires it,  no make that 3, also the file was deleted.  
Oh, sorry, didn't check. You'll probably have to find someone who already has it.

Bumpity Bumpity Bump!

inb4chainban
The multi posts are justified as they're far apart from one another, so no bans

Load up some other brick-pack with the same bricks and it will probably just replace them.

Load up some other brick-pack with the same bricks and it will probably just replace them.
It won't unless the bricks have the same UI Name

Eg. Loading a build with a brick called 1x1Flat, say it doesn't load that brick, loading the same bricktype (lets say 1x1F) it won't load it.

You have to load the save with exactly the same bricks.

I think this is it:
http://rtb-archive.host22.com/add_ons/Brick_Other_Bricks.zip
I recall downloading it myself under the name "Yuki's Brickpack" back when RTB was still up.