Author Topic: Annual reminder on how Bethesda forgeted up Fallout aka Fallout 3 tl;dr  (Read 6407 times)

you two are autist elitists
Lol what? Sorry for liking an old, mature game series and not liking it being turned into a watered down kid's story.

Nice use of that buzzword there. Do you even know what autism is without looking it up or?

Lol what? Sorry for liking an old, mature game series and not liking it being turned into a watered down kid's story.
its not even that, but you just accusing everyone else who likes the game to be "a stupid casual who plays call of duty and gta 4, ruining the gaming market, yadda yadda, my precious lore!! yadda yadda"

one thing is to have an opinion and the other is to act like you have napoleon complex and just call out on people because they, suprisingly, like something else you don't

Nice use of that buzzword there. Do you even know what autism is without looking it up or?
damage control

its not even that, but you just accusing everyone else who likes the game to be "a stupid casual who plays call of duty and gta 4, ruining the gaming market, yadda yadda, my precious lore!! yadda yadda"

one thing is to have an opinion and the other is to act like you have napoleon complex and just call out on people because they, suprisingly, like something else you don't
I never said anyone who liked the game was a casual, I said Night Fox was a casual.
And there's the fact that he admitted to liking the game because it was easy for him to just mess around and kill everyone?
casual
without definite or serious intention; careless or offhand; passing: a casual remark.

I'm pretty sure that Night Fox doesn't have any intent to take the Fallout games seriously. Therefore he is a casual. If you want to complain about COD4 or Battlefield (which Night Fox does play) take that up with Lord Tony, he said it, not me. Simple fact is that Night Fox does fit the term casual, whether you like it or not.
damage control
if you aren't going to contribute anything get out. atleast grunter had something worthwhile to contribute.

atleast grunter had something worthwhile to contribute.

Oh my~, come now ZombiLoin you'll make me blush.

Bethesda ruined fallout. Obsidian tried to salvage it but bethesda forced them to release at a specific time causing a stuffload of bugs. Interplay wanted a fallout online but Bethesda sued them and then scrapped their project. Bethesda took down Fallout 1 and 2 off the store.

Too bad Lord Tony is right, even on very hard New Vegas and FO3 are easy.
Actually yeah Night Fox is (I hate this buzzword but it applies) a loving casual. Play GTA or Postal 2 or something if you want to kill random people, but don't ruin this loving series. Despite him never stating it (lel totally!) it's obvious he doesn't understand why people dislike Fallout 3.
Here is Night Fox.
you and lord tony are both handicapped
this whole thread is you whining about that stuff
but as soon as it comes out of someone else's mouth it's disgusting and casual??

or, wait, no! you're whining about the reasons I play it! because I can't have fun with a game unless it's fun to me for the same reasons it is to you!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:54:10 PM by Night Fox »

but as soon as it comes out of someone else's mouth it's disgusting and casual??

or, wait, no! you're whining about the reasons I play it! because I can't have fun with a game unless it's fun to me for the same reasons it is to you!

The reasons you like it is because you use it like Garry's mod because it gets your rocks off.

The reasons you like it is because you use it like Garry's mod because it gets your rocks off.
so?? you're telling me not to play a game that I like because I like it for reasons other than yours. that's stupid

Bethesda took down Fallout 1 and 2 off the store.
they were forced to

you are a casual though. i never said being casual was necessarily bad but it is in this case it is because it's encouraging bethesda to water it (a old, mature series with deep themes, unique art style, and good writing) down for people like you.

everything that you said describes someone who is casual about it. you don't take it seriously, it's as simple as that. i never told you to stop playing it tho, gg putting words in my mouth.

"took a stuff and felt like posting about it"

so?? you're telling me not to play a game that I like because I like it for reasons other than yours. that's stupid

It means you have no opinion about Fallout lore and story.

they were forced to
They took them down just put their name on everything and said they working on getting them up right away. Its been three months since their removal. EA's transition from steam to origin was faster than that. The Acquisition of ID Software? Also swift.

Also a few weeks after the acquisition of distribution rights, they told fallout 2 modders to forget off.
http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?50282-Fallout-3-Van-Buren-(Spoilers!)&p=4004132&viewfull=1#post4004132

Bethesda is a greedy and terrible company. They are getting really bad. They didn't give Fallout Online a chance. They took it over and scrapped it.