What would you do if you had a lot of spare time.

Author Topic: What would you do if you had a lot of spare time.  (Read 1818 times)

Firstly, let me state this isn't a stuffpost like "WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS?!"
This is serious.
I have come to realise I am not doing much in my life except go to clubs, sleep, eat, poop and play computer games.
I have a social life, yet all my friends have jobs and I dont.
I've come to that age where most of my friends have finished college and a few are still studying, but they dont have time for a social life, so I spend most of my days playing games and then going out on the weekends and having a good time.
However, I need something to do in the week days. I am looking for a job, but its hard since there are no job vacancy's near me. I have pretty much most days free and savings of about £7,000/$10,000 but I would like to try and not spend any of it (due to savings for a swaggy car)

tl;dr
what would you do if you had a lot of spare time.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 06:50:02 PM by Renderman »

Get a job and then you won't have as much spare time, yo.

Or buy stuff, make stuff from that stuff, and then sell that stuff for a higher price and make a profit on Ebay (or something)

Or do trendy Youtube Let's Plays and rake in tens of hundreds of pennies every day.

dedicate yourself to a hobby or an activity from which you can benefit and gain useful skills.

Wonder why I still don't have enough spare time

I've been thinking of starting archery again, it'd be fun :)

What would Jews do with a million dollars?

If I had lots of spare time, I'd create a thread about it.

Play tf2 till I pass out.

i'd probably take lots and lots of walks because my computer gets boring eventually

Do more programming? Lol.

I'd probably either sleep, or just go on long walks while listening to classic rock.

Walking is boring as forget.
I want to build a tree house but I don't have a big enough tree in my garden, just pusillanimous individual british tree's :(