Spear, bow, or sword?

Spear
17 (47.2%)
Bow
11 (30.6%)
Sword
8 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: C.T.F. Battlegrounds  (Read 10631 times)

C.T.F. Battlegrounds

Everyone has seen this default map when they first bought Blockland, but how many people actually played on it? I have set up this classic map to use Greek2Me's Slayer CTF addon. As stated in the description of the map, this is the battlegrounds for the war of good vs. evil. It consists of two castles, one of which is seen in the above picture. Each player can wield the sword, the bow, or the spear. The goal of this gamemode is to infiltrate the enemy castle and escape back to your castle with the enemy's flag. You win by getting five flag captures. The map was originally made by Jirue.

This gamemode requires that you have GameMode_Slayer and GameMode_Slayer_CTF.
It will not work without those packages.
Download

wasnt this already made
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238464.0
Mine is actually true to the original build. And it only uses default weapons.

if it uses only default weapons, isn't this gamemode kinda pointless?

This useless..I mean you can just make a custom Server with this map and add your custom Weapons....You Better remove this Topic bro.

This useless..I mean you can just make a custom Server with this map and add your custom Weapons....You Better remove this Topic bro.
I guess we should just remove the whole gamemodes section then.

1. The point is that people can host this with no trouble at all and don't need to set up the map for slayer. (I swear, the last time I hosted a CTF server half the people were yelling at me to explain how to make a CTF map)

2. Even if it was completely pointless, I still wouldn't remove the topic. If you don't like it then fine. I can live with people not liking my stuff. (and also it's not possible without administrator status)

3. I kept it default because the map was built for the default weapons. While you can modify it as you like, I will not add any outside addons except for the one that adds the CTF functionality.

And also, this was posted a month and a half ago. You are choosing just now to request that I remove it?

I guess we should just remove the whole gamemodes section then.
Ikr Bro. Slayer is doing a good work. xD

1. The point is that people can host this with no trouble at all and don't need to set up the map for slayer. (I swear, the last time I hosted a CTF server half the people were yelling at me to explain how to make a CTF map)

2. Even if it was completely pointless, I still wouldn't remove the topic. If you don't like it then fine. I can live with people not liking my stuff. (and also it's not possible without administrator status)

3. I kept it default because the map was built for the default weapons. While you can modify it as you like, I will not add any outside addons except for the one that adds the CTF functionality.

And also, this was posted a month and a half ago. You are choosing just now to request that I remove it?
The bad thing about Gamemodes is that you can't change the Map. One day, i was using a gamemode and i couldn't change the map, people got bored and left.

-youknowwhatimnoteveninvolvingmyself-
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:27:32 PM by Boink! »

The bad thing about Gamemodes is that you can't change the Map. One day, i was using a gamemode and i couldn't change the map, people got bored and left.
Clear the bricks, load a save.

If you can't figure out how to change the map then you have no business saying that I should remove this.

If you can't figure out how to change the map then you have no business saying that I should remove this.
I tried to change it in a gamemode but it finishes with an extreme lag. And then the server closes.

Idk if changing maps in other gamemode will crash again.

Clear the bricks, load a save.
When i do that, the server lags and crashes.

I do not see a reason in that to tell someone to remove their gamemode.