3D city building games?

Author Topic: 3D city building games?  (Read 1074 times)

no you're a goddamn idiot if you think thats actually a legitimate answer to his question

no you're a goddamn idiot if you think thats actually a legitimate answer to his question

You people in the off-topic section seem to forget this is a forum about a game too you know.

You people in the off-topic section seem to forget this is a forum about a game too you know.
how mentally disabled are you? that is specifically why you would not mention the game that it's a forum for

how mentally disabled are you? that is specifically why you would not mention the game that it's a forum for

That game where you build stuff.

yep, you're just trolling at this point

i've said it before and I'll say it again: Lord Tony is a handicapped assburger and a troll. If you don't want to hear him say stupid stuff, all you have to do is not respond to him and ignore his posts.

I am legitimately saying blockland is a good 3D city building game. I even have isometric mode and you can pick premade buildings with a gui and plant them down with money if you are the city building manager. The people on your server will be the ants and they stimulate your economy.

You have to be a heavy glue sniffer to a make a single player game into a multiplayer game.
i don't see how multiplayer is the issue here. the issue is the scaled down experience in terms of city size, agent wonks, and of course always online, which is being patched out any day now.

anyway cities xl is a technically competent game, 'cept for the occasional mem. leak, but it's "soulless" and just isn't a ton of fun. tropico is great, but with politics and some light economy management thrown in. anno 2070 is cool, but a good deal less about cities (compared to cxl) than managing resources.
    i dunno why you're limiting this to just 3D tho, as simcity 3000 and simcity 4 are imo the tops of the genre, and cheap at that.

P.S. tony stop being a goddamn moron mods for bl dont count

wow you guys just bit lord tony's head clean loving off