Author Topic: Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)  (Read 35564 times)

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:13:53 PM by Port »

Why not Zombies in the Farzone?

Haha, oh god...

Might load up the Bluzone in Farlands, see what it looks like.

This topic is officially not iPad or phone friendly.

Works fine on my iPod

...except the intense lag and crashing.

Works fine on my iPod

...except the intense lag and crashing.
Huh, im on my tablet and i only lag a bit on the front page. Other than that i can run everything fine.

iPhone 5s seems to work fine

Once you jo̹̯̯͈̯̻̼i̫̲̠̻̳̫͇n̘̺͉̗̙̺͚ ̻̣̣͙͉ṭ̷͚̭̤̲̫ẖ̩͍͕̦̜̳e͚̺̹͖̝̥̼͡ ̮͚̭̠͕̬͞f̘̣̻͍a̴ṟ̢ḽ̩̗͙̹ͅa͡n̖̺̱̬̠d̡s҉,̜̩̩̠̺̪͇ ̛̦̟̳͙yo̷͈͕ṳ̴̗̠̙͙̯̭̻͕͟͡ ̘̫͕̼̤͢ẁ̸͖̮̫̪̕ͅi̘̬͈̱̠̞̳̤͟ͅl͕͕͠l̷͙̠̮̪̠̤̜̬̬͝ ͔̟̪͇̤̜͢͟͝n̜̟͖̜̣̟͎͘e̷̘͍̪̰v̖͖͓͖͙̥̝̯̹̝͈̥̤̤̱̼̠͡ę̷̹̯͉̣̼̱̖r̷̡҉̗̖̮̗̼̳̝̱ ̵̬̪͔̩̜͉̲̳͙͙̩̝̤̠̭̪̀͠Ę͕̻͚̪̙̥͚̤̲͉̖͍͡͠V̸͓̻̫͍̣͚͉̻̫̼̤̝̞̀͡ͅĘ̟̥̱͚̖͓̠̼̖̞̩̖̪̺R͢҉̵̸̗̭̯̘̺̣͇̖̻̯͕̼͈̪͙̟̝͓͈͢ ̵̷̦̬͍̤̙̞͔̞̟̼͘ͅg̵̶̞͇̲͔̲̞̺̺̥̺̱̘̩͘͜ͅͅͅớ̤͕͓͙̠͔̳̼͈̝̣͖͘ ̨̞̩͇͓͇̠̣͉͍̖̬̻͞͠b̶̢͉̟̤̝͕̻̕a̢͘҉͏̷̙̰̜͓̹̖ć̴̛̹̻̥̱͍͇͖̺̦͇̝̤̀͢k̨̤̜̭͎̪̟.̷͚͉͈̼͙̫̳̜͖̱͟͞

I had to take Server_Farlands out of my add on folder so it wouldn't keep enabling itself after disabling it in the add on list  :panda:

please fix
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:24:19 PM by Juliun03 »

I had to take Server_Farlands out of my add on folder so it wouldn't keep enabling itself after disabling it in the add on list  :panda:

please fix
me to.
even Server_farlands_extreme is doing it to. i disabled it and have to start a server and then restart blockland.
:/

hey guys what is th-

ō͎̱̗̻̔́ẖ͎̤̜̙̖̏ͬ́ ̷͍͔̰̠̳͇̺̐̋ǵ̣̱̟̮͉̤̠ͭͣ͗̓ͧͨo̪͙͆̑ͧd̼̙̮̩̩̯̗̿́ ̮͖͍͕͉ͨͩẉ́ͭͭ̑h̿̔͏a͙̻̘̙̟t̞͇͓̩͔̗̙ͤ̈͟ ̠̼̟̊͒̿̌ỉ̸̬̟̙͎̻͖̣̔̑s̥̝̭̔ ̔̿̽̂҉̰̰̫ͅh̲͖̃̆͆͌̉ͪa̸̺p̷̮̪̝̲ͮp̠͇͕̼̓ͦ̓̍͆ͮḙ̺̣ͩ̉͆n̠̼̤̠̰̰͙̅͋̇̃̊̋̓̕-̫̤͋ͤͦ͢
̤̿̇ͫ̿͌ͥ͗͟
̵̔
̯͖̈͋R̝̥͙̜̻͎̞ͪ̿̒̃Ḛ̸̣͔ͭ̿ͬS̉ͣ̊͋ͣ̉̚͠I̭̼̙͖͙̠ͥ͗̾Š̫̣ͥ̌T̥̟̣̘̙̗ͥͭAͤ͋͑̍̉N̪͔͕͍̘̾͒̓̓ͤͬ̋C̵̪ͬ̌̌͂̒̎̚Ȩ̘̦̪ͧ̉̚ ̞̫̯̯̿̓ͥͥ̍ͩ̎Ī͍̟ͥS͛ ̳̻̰̥̘̜͆̇ͧͥ͞F̷̮͓̜͎̺̊U̴̱͊̆͑Ṫ̤̫̀ͥ̿Ḭ̮̫͙̘͇͂͟L̵̯̭͋̓̂̄̓̚E̳̲͔̫̪͚̱̓́

G͏̼͈̗̰U̳̲̫̺̲̜͢Y̹̘͕̥̤̻͕͝Ś͕̺̳̲ ̻̝͟Ỳ̼͈O͕̤͉̰̞̮U̘̱͓̖'̧̬̼̥͍̩͖͓R͍͚E̵ ̦̹͇̜̩͓̫F͔̝̱̰̹̞͡A͏̫̪̖̭̙̣ͅL̳͠L̳͞I̡̻̥̲̬NG̺̥̞͈ͅ ͉̪̹͔͇I̩͇͍͚͔͚͠N̰̟̱̘͝ṮO͉̺̥̮̥ ̴̮̗̪͚͙TH̫̖͉̫̞̮̦E̯͕̘͈̻̮̪͡ ͔̣̝̩̝̹͉T̷̘̱R̰͈̭A͍̼̻̗͈P͞

how do i do those fancy letters

how do i do those fancy letters
use a zalgo text translator

I wouldn't recommend going to the Farlands, have none of you heard the stories of the t̴̛͙̤̙͎̝̯͚͚̬̮̑̋̑̈́̒ͨ̉͂̈́͑̉͌ͧͣ̂̐ͭ͢ḣ̽͐̓ͧ̾͂̾ͫ̐̊ͣͨ̅̎͛ͩ͘͏̴̛̥͇̮͔̱̥̝i̦͇͖̪̺̻̳͉͕͙͈̻̫͔͇ͨ͊͒̀́͝ͅͅn̡̢̋ͥ̑ͪ̾̇̈̄ͮ́͏̰̘̻̣͈g̷ͮ̆ͨ̐͋̀̍̊̑ͭ̎ͦ̀̓̌͒̄̓ͭ͡͏͇̩̪̻̰ that lurks there? The bodies that have been found there ṟ̷̴̨̡̩͙̗͊ͤ̋ͫ̅̊̃̇̈̽̿ͬͪ̓̍̏̈́̀i̮̙̙͍̘̩̪͖͚̜̩̲̝̪̭̼̩ͣ͂̅̎̆̆̃̇̉́͠ͅp̨̦̹̱̦̤̤̣͉̗ͮͮͤ͒ͥ̌̑̔̎̄̂̍͘͟͢ͅp̮̬͕͉̭̅͌͋͑̎͘͢͠e̷͚͍̻̫̘̙̟̙͙̮̦̞̩̩̖͚͙̮̊͐ͭ̎̂̌͑̍̂̂ͬͨ̄ͮͧ͑͑ͭ̋́͜͝͞d̵̬̥͕̳̗̠̜̻͇̺̿͑̉ͤ͂ͧ̔̊ͧ͌̿͊̉ͦ͡ ̵̵̢͈͎͔̻̹̭̺̘̠͉̣̘̺̝͉͊͒̋ͤ͜t̶ͬ̀͂ͫ͆ͭͤͣ̒̊͒ͥ̿͒͌ͮ̀͏͏̡̬̠͍͓͈̹̱̰͚̩̣̝̘ͅo̔ͧ͑ͭ͋ͨ̀҉̢̤͔̝ͅ ͌̓͋ͤ̅͆̾̂͂ͥ̇҉̡̧̻͙̣͖̯̩̪͕̜͘s͌̾̐͑ͨ͒͏̵̵̝͖̺͓͚͙̹̮̪͎̪͈͓̰͎͢͟ͅḩ͊͗̀̏̓͑̊̋͂̓͊̎̃͡҉̘͉̫̤̙̰̯̘͉̟̘̮̤̬̰̙̘̮͟ŗ̵̛̘̰̪̹̖̻͚̼̻̰̰̦̖̗̘͈ͫ̃̅ͥͮ̀͡ͅȩ̵̰̪̭͎ͨ̽ͫͮͬ͑ͯ̄̚̕͟d̵ͨͫͦ̒̅̅̎ͣ͛̍͒̏̿̅͊͢҉͍̙̰̼̩̱̳͖͖̗͚͍͍͎͉̞̮̪s̞̲̼̹̰̜͇̰̪̻̜͎̪̣̖̫ͯͮ́ͥ͗̌ͭ͋͗̇ͫ̕ͅ?

i̶̧̩̩͍̰̠̼͓̬̘͙̻͇̟̗̲͈̺ͯͥͥ̂ͣ̑͊͛̕͟͝ ̛̲̪̺̖̪̰̻͕̹̝̗͔̫̌̈ͧͩ̾̎̅̽͌̉ͥ͆ͅc̫͔̞̟͈̙̖̥͍̭̟̙̥̺͆͊̏̓̌ͮ͐̆̿̐͛͋̒ͥ̒̏͆̀͡͠a̶̢̭̝̭̹͈̱̖̜͎̫̣͇̬ͦ̎̿ͮ̿̕n̏̓ͥ͐̍̏͑͛̈́̇͛͋ͬ҉͘͏̦̝̺̰͈̖̗̘̫̬̲̮͖̭̬͓͠ ̢͚̦͚͔͎͖͉̩̞̖͈̙͓ͨ̀ͦ̒̓ͥ̋͊̊̏͛͘͠h̘̼͙͖̭̙̤̫͚̺ͦͨ͆̍͠͠ͅa̎̐̇̽ͮ̓̈ͪͫ̈̄ͯ̋͛҉̛̛̭͇̞͍͓̰͓͈̼̼͇̖̹̠͙̬s͍̹̫̗̜͓̟̙̯͓̔̍ͬ̌̒͝͝ ͚͓̞̤̭̓ͣ͋̐́ͯ̚̚͟͝͡d̷̴̶̡̪̯̘̟̮̩̍͑ͩ̇̇̑́̈́ͮ͑i̫̻͈̝͕̲̪̼̫̼̺͕͖͈̻̰̫͛ͩͦ͒̄ͩ̇ͭ̊̔̏̊̒̕͟s̢̘̯͈̫̠͖̹͎̰ͪ̅̇ͩ̊̈́̃̑̄̌͌̀̏ͪ̚͢͞ͅͅ ̶̨̎̅̒͌͆̍́ͣ̈ͭ̓͛̃̄̏̚͏̼̼̳̟̤̘ͅt̸̴̡͇̲̝̘̰̰̙̦̠̥͇̠͓͓͙̫̭̩̿̋̏ͭ̿ͣͤͩ͑ͬ̏́ě̿̆̔͑ͤ͋̈́ͪͤ҉̝̱̼͕͎͇͕̭͙̣̘̜̥͝x̎̂̈́̍͒҉̟̥̖̠̖̩͇̖͖͈̖̹̥̮͓̫̤̟̼t̷̢̛̛̪̦͎̖̟̞͔̻͓̍̐̒̈͐͜ ͯ̈̉̿̐͌ͩ͋̅̍ͤ̾̓͡҉̰̦̖̬̟̼̀͢͠ẗ̵̛̪̯̘̭̗̞͂̎̄̈̉ͧͪ͜o͍̼͔̗̙̪͚͚͔̹̮͚ͣ͂͒̊̐͆̀̕͢͜ōͩ̍̉͐̈̔̀̌͆̈ͧͦͮ͑͐ͫͧ҉̢͓͈̩̲̲̕͟ ̷̴̪͔̘͍͚̗̎ͦ̋̇̋ͯ͑ͨ̍͘͢͡f̉ͮͯ͐̍̍̉͋ͩ̏̑͛̎ͨ̊̌̚̚͏̴͏͏̮̠̠̪̥̙̭̮͕̝̞ȃ̵̺̣̞̖͉͙̳͎̞̼͍̰̺̬̭̦̜̊̌͛͆ͬͬͨ͛ͣ͘ͅgͤ̀ͣ̓̀̅̉͐ͩͪ́ͪ͋ͬͦ̑̌ͦ̚҉̵̺̦̹̰̺̼̤̣̙͍͉͙͕͉͚̙͙͡͝ͅṭ̼̭̫̹̝͈̙̫̦̲̺͈͉̘͖̪͊ͧ̉ͣ̅̈́͛̊͗̆ͭ̎̒̒ͨ̓́̊̀͢͜͝s̴̛̜͓͈͓̜̬͙̟̞͍̥̜̼̏͌ͨ̾̒ͧ̐͂ͫ̽ͫ̆̚͢͜