Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)

Author Topic: Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)  (Read 35538 times)

G͓͕͉̼̯̰͚͈̬͂̉ͮ͞ō̴̩̝̝̒ͪ̍͛̏d̖͈̠̯̠̲̼̥͑̂͟ ̻̣ͪ̓͛͗́̚͠d̵̙ͦ̔͐ͬͨ͌͒̾ą̿̃̀͆́ͬ̊̍҉̹̤̳m̷̩̗̳̗͕̏͊ͪͤͫ́̒ͩn̡̦̬̈́ͪ̑ ̧̦̮͓̤̙ͨ̅ͬ̿̈̋̎̐̀t̠͎̖̐̎̀̓ͫh̢͙͕̳͕̓̍ͭ̓̃̈́͑̆͜i̡̖͌ͥ͂̏ͨ̚s̞͇̦͉̪͇͚̙̆̌̀ ̂̈҉̦͚͖̙̥̤͚̮͈̀īͦ̌͋҉̹̯͎͉͉͖͙͎̬s̶̜̬̬͖͔̯̑̕͢ ̙͚̯͍̙͔̬͉͋̕s̢̧̗̼̱̪̮͈̝̬̩̈́̿ò̸̴͚́̑ͧ̂̚ ̡͛ͭͬ͆ͩ͒̉̐͏͈͔͉͕̦c̷̢̬͚͖͎̦̗̳̔ͪ̑͐͟o͍̥͙̰̰̩͍ͯ͑̒ͮ̉̄̌ͬ͞o͉̯͙ͩ̿̓ͯ͝l̪̤͍͎̀͒̇̔͢.̮̞̠̋ͯ̃ͣ͊

G͓͕͉̼̯̰͚͈̬͂̉ͮ͞ō̴̩̝̝̒ͪ̍͛̏d̖͈̠̯̠̲̼̥͑̂͟ ̻̣ͪ̓͛͗́̚͠d̵̙ͦ̔͐ͬͨ͌͒̾ą̿̃̀͆́ͬ̊̍҉̹̤̳m̷̩̗̳̗͕̏͊ͪͤͫ́̒ͩn̡̦̬̈́ͪ̑ ̧̦̮͓̤̙ͨ̅ͬ̿̈̋̎̐̀t̠͎̖̐̎̀̓ͫh̢͙͕̳͕̓̍ͭ̓̃̈́͑̆͜i̡̖͌ͥ͂̏ͨ̚s̞͇̦͉̪͇͚̙̆̌̀ ̂̈҉̦͚͖̙̥̤͚̮͈̀īͦ̌͋҉̹̯͎͉͉͖͙͎̬s̶̜̬̬͖͔̯̑̕͢ ̙͚̯͍̙͔̬͉͋̕s̢̧̗̼̱̪̮͈̝̬̩̈́̿ò̸̴͚́̑ͧ̂̚ ̡͛ͭͬ͆ͩ͒̉̐͏͈͔͉͕̦c̷̢̬͚͖͎̦̗̳̔ͪ̑͐͟o͍̥͙̰̰̩͍ͯ͑̒ͮ̉̄̌ͬ͞o͉̯͙ͩ̿̓ͯ͝l̪̤͍͎̀͒̇̔͢.̮̞̠̋ͯ̃ͣ͊
That's enough already. Holy stuff.

Why don't you just use a Zalgo Generator?

can we seriously stop doing this.

Yeah seriously this is cool and all but t̩h͔͈̦ͅi̱͔͇̟͉ș͝ ̡̘͖͔d̠͚̕ͅo̞͝ȩ̘̝͖͔̻s̜͕ ̶̪̙g̡e͎̙t͔̙͝ ͓k̵͙͍͎̜i̛̲̫̯͈͈nd͎̩̙̬̤̰́a͚̠̯̣ͅ ̟̞̥̝̤a͓̞̦̙̱̺̰ṉ̥̹͉̣́ṉ̞o͏̬̤̘yḭ̲͔̙̤̻n̷̺g͔͈̻̲̘̮ͅ So yeah. Can you please stop using these hive minded thingy.
(Yes I did it for example sorry)

Very fun mod though, perfect for doing those Scp-thingies.

Well stuff, The Borg assimilated Zalgo...

(This is a small attempt to creepypasta with zalgo text Don't blame me if its stuffty or you cant read it Sorry for the bump)

O̬̬̘̲͍̼̺n͙̼c̤̤̟͚̰̞͕e͔̰͓͕͎̻̯ y̩̺̥o̱̰͙̱͚ụr͕ i̩̗̘̬̼̖n̝̫͈̮̪ ͈̥͉͎̼͇Ỵ͎͓̖͓o̲̳̺̰̤̹̜u̻ ͉̖̟̱͇̭c̳͚̙͙͙a̲̟͔n̻̘̠ n͎̮͕͕̗̺ḙ̫̱͕̫v̮̯͚̣̦͍̼e͇̯͙̭r̞͈ͅ ͈͎l̬̱e̬͍̜̳͍̩̭a̝ve̥͓̹

T̼͇͖̹̖̹͠h̨e̤̫͈̖̳͉̦ ̖͍̯̯̺̗̼c̡͖̤̹͚͙r͓e͏͕ḁ̫̰̻̣̝͢ţ͇̻̟u̧̝͓̤̻̼̞ͅr̤e̘ ̣t̼͖̹͇̱̟̗h͎̝͎͚͔̮a͙̣̗̘t̴̗̩ ̘̪l͏͕̖̞̪͚ͅḭ̫̗̞̪v̙̩̞eͅs̻ ̥͔̳̪țh̜̘̖̞̗͢e̻̙ŗ͇͚̪̬͔e͍̗͞ ̝̮̫̻̯͓A̦̱͎͚̯̠ ͔̖͎̻͎͎h҉͍̟̥̘̲o͙̬r̵̬̙̟r̩͇̠͚̱̼i̡̦̝̙̱̯b͘l͉̩̺̖̳̟ͅe͕̰͎̺̖̙ͅ ̤̟̟͉̙͔͠ṣ̨̩̳̰i̵g̴̣̥͍͖h͙͚͚t̸̝̺̫̬

T̷͕̼̼̝̼̥͎̽̅ͦhͧͫ͐̔̓ȅ͉̹͎̘͗ͪ̓ͦ̈́͜ ̴͈̗͓͌nͫ͑͏͎̦͈̺̪͓̬ä́̑m͛ͩḙ̼̬̱͊̏ͦ͂́͌ͫ ̒͡Ṉ͈̥͎̖̌͊̋ͨ͌ͭ͛͜o̠ͯ̓ͫͥ̓̒͜ͅͅt̳̗͙̣͇͍̚ͅ ͇̝͍̣̹̗ͤ͐̄͆̾̅̍k͎̪̣̥̲̫̩̃̂͛n̶̯ͫ̔ͪ͐ô̬̯ͫ͊͂w̹̻̤͆̏̉̊ͥ̚n͈͙̽͒̍͋ͮ̊ ͎͑̀̆̚͞N̸̼̙̹̦̖ͥë̜̰̠͊̅v̹͈͍̪͎͎ͅe̜̺̳͖͓̬ͬ̌͛ͨͩ͗r͏ ̩͚͙̳̳̑ͪ̍ͫķ͉̼̳̠ͯn̠̟͈ͮ̐̋̔o̭̬ͮ͊̅w̭̯͈̏n̛͆̒͐ͦͫ̄̾

H͚͖̻̪̟̅̈͘͝i̠͙̫̫̰̠ͧ̎̐ͣͫ͠s̘̘͚̠̳̪͆ͬ͟͡ ̡͉̱͚̥͇̺̫̰̈̃ͭ̂̈ͨ̍͗͝ͅẻ̡͇͓̣̱̩͚ͥ͑͐͋ͣ́y̢̙̞̯̮̌̂̈́ͪ͊̑ͯͬ͡é̡̪͔̩̞͇͙̯̓͊̈́̓s̼ͪͪ̋ ̷͚̬͇͔͍̖̭̑̿͌̇̈́ͤͬ̊̚͜T̳͓̼̹̥̖̬ͩ͑̎̐ͬ́͠h̷̶̠̤͈̋̄e̱̬̟̣͇̫̗͓̙͐ͬ̽̉̄̍̌ͩ͞y̻̪̞̺͊͗͑ͬ̀̕ ̵̡̘͒̿͒̍̉͗͘ͅd̪̣̪͈͕̠̯͔ͦ̌ͭͅr̸̰̊̈́͌ͤͅi̬͖̞͗ͣ̽ͬ̂͟͠ͅp̩̎͊͌͂̒́ͨ́͠ ̷̙̳̠̯̘̃̔͌̀ͅh͑̒͛ͪ̓͋̃ͭ̃͏͖͖̫̮i̺̭̘͋̎͛ͧ͋ͨ͒́s̥̘̆ͭ̎̑̒̍̇̏͜ ̖̙͉̜̺̾̉̈̓ͪͤ̌̿v̛͚̼̮͍͕̬̝̜̄̉̈́̑̕i͈̜̙ͪ͐̏͘͡cͨͬ͂͊̍͏̰̟͉̬̬͚͎̭t̸̤͕͍ͥ̀ͣ͋ͤ͊̑ͨ͝i̪͙͎̠̳̱ͬ̌̑ͣͤ̌̄̕ͅm͓̬͔ͧͦ̚'̳̬̝̓̍͟s͓̳͔̄̐̆̽͐͞ ̢̬̲̫̻̺̭́͂̂b̯͖̘̖̥͂ͪ̿͒ͦ͒̊ͮͅl̉ͣͪ̃̉̉͐̃҉̗͍ǫ̜̘͙̭̠͛͌̾̾̈ͩ̒ͨ͜͝o̝̝̼͌̊̆͘d̼͊ͩ̊

H͚͖̻̪̟̅̈͘͝i̠͙̫̫̰̠ͧ̎̐ͣͫ͠s̘̘͚̠̳̪͆ͬ͟͡ ̡͉̱͚̥͇̺̫̰̈̃ͭ̂̈ͨ̍͗͝ͅẻ̡͇͓̣̱̩͚ͥ͑͐͋ͣ́y̢̙̞̯̮̌̂̈́ͪ͊̑ͯͬ͡é̡̪͔̩̞͇͙̯̓͊̈́̓s̼ͪͪ̋ ̷͚̬͇͔͍̖̭̑̿͌̇̈́ͤͬ̊̚͜T̳͓̼̹̥̖̬ͩ͑̎̐ͬ́͠h̷̶̠̤͈̋̄e̱̬̟̣͇̫̗͓̙͐ͬ̽̉̄̍̌ͩ͞y̻̪̞̺͊͗͑ͬ̀̕ ̵̡̘͒̿͒̍̉͗͘ͅd̪̣̪͈͕̠̯͔ͦ̌ͭͅr̸̰̊̈́͌ͤͅi̬͖̞͗ͣ̽ͬ̂͟͠ͅp̩̎͊͌͂̒́ͨ́͠ ̷̙̳̠̯̘̃̔͌̀ͅh͑̒͛ͪ̓͋̃ͭ̃͏͖͖̫̮i̺̭̘͋̎͛ͧ͋ͨ͒́s̥̘̆ͭ̎̑̒̍̇̏͜ ̖̙͉̜̺̾̉̈̓ͪͤ̌̿v̛͚̼̮͍͕̬̝̜̄̉̈́̑̕i͈̜̙ͪ͐̏͘͡cͨͬ͂͊̍͏̰̟͉̬̬͚͎̭t̸̤͕͍ͥ̀ͣ͋ͤ͊̑ͨ͝i̪͙͎̠̳̱ͬ̌̑ͣͤ̌̄̕ͅm͓̬͔ͧͦ̚'̳̬̝̓̍͟s͓̳͔̄̐̆̽͐͞ ̢̬̲̫̻̺̭́͂̂b̯͖̘̖̥͂ͪ̿͒ͦ͒̊ͮͅl̉ͣͪ̃̉̉͐̃҉̗͍ǫ̜̘͙̭̠͛͌̾̾̈ͩ̒ͨ͜͝o̝̝̼͌̊̆͘d͊ͩ

H̢̨́i̶̷̧̢s̸ ̕͡͏͠r̶̷̛i҉̴͟͡t̡̛̛̀͝ù͡a̴̡͡ļ̛̀͜s̡͠ ̀͟͞a̸̶r͏̕͘͜͞e̴ ͏̷͘͜b͢ò̵̷̢͟n̡͢e͏ ̴͞c̸̨͘͠h̶i̷̶͘͞҉l̢͟l̸̀i̸̵n̴͜͡g̸̵ ̶̴a͡͏̧̛̕ń̶͟͡d̸͏͟ ̢̕̕͟͠k̕͡i̷̕͞͝l̵̷̢̢̛ļ҉e̸̴̛͢r

Hͮ̋́e̒ͪͨ̊̇ͫ̕͟͠ ̓ͮ͛͢h͊́̀́à̴ͯ͠s̵̉ͪ͗͆ͧͮ ̷̢̡́̽͂̂f̃̿ͫ͋̂ͧ́̀̕oͯͧͤ͐̊͒̅̄u̷̸͆̓̊ͣ̇ͪͭn̴̊ͬ͂ͨ̊̿d̏ͦ̓͋ͮͩ̾̈́ ͤ̓̈́ͩ̅̃̀m̛͋͟e̸̿ͩ̔ͫ̚͘

Ȟ̭̥̣̱͈̬ͭͧ̂͌ͮͧ̕ẹ̴̺̺͈̥̖ͪ̀͛͑́̏̾̓̃ ̯̦͈͕ͬ̋ͯ͠͠w̱̙̦͎̙̭͎̄͌i̛̩̤̙̐ͩ̃̈͛͒̏̚͠ľ̵̳͔̼̭͖̟̹͇͉̈́ͮ͒̚l͖͔̥͇̼̺̻͈̤̔ͦ͘͘ ͎̞̹͙͎̬̂̈̈́̀͜f̸͚͐͒ͬ͛̓͂ͣͨͅĭ̮̮̼̝̼̙̦̼͊̽n͚̼͕͓̜̖̪͍̿ͯ͛̓͆̕͡d̑͏̸͖̦̲ ̪̬̩͍͎̲͓ͭ̓̄͛͝y̸̧̰͖͌̎̂ͮ͡ȍ̻͔͕̤̲͖̪̓ͯ͞ų̯̙̖̩̭͇͖̯̅̎̃ͥ̒̔̕ͅ ̘̬̊̔ͤ̃̽̇ͨͯ͡t̼̣̒̈́́͡o̗̬̖͕̙̦̭̞ͦ̑̔́̚̚ơ͚̜͇̩̱̫̹̅ͧ̈́̽ͥ̂̀̃

(This is a small attempt to creepypasta with zalgo text Don't blame me if its stuffty or you cant read it Sorry for the bump)

O̬̬̘̲͍̼̺n͙̼c̤̤̟͚̰̞͕e͔̰͓͕͎̻̯ y̩̺̥o̱̰͙̱͚ụr͕ i̩̗̘̬̼̖n̝̫͈̮̪ ͈̥͉͎̼͇Ỵ͎͓̖͓o̲̳̺̰̤̹̜u̻ ͉̖̟̱͇̭c̳͚̙͙͙a̲̟͔n̻̘̠ n͎̮͕͕̗̺ḙ̫̱͕̫v̮̯͚̣̦͍̼e͇̯͙̭r̞͈ͅ ͈͎l̬̱e̬͍̜̳͍̩̭a̝ve̥͓̹

T̼͇͖̹̖̹͠h̨e̤̫͈̖̳͉̦ ̖͍̯̯̺̗̼c̡͖̤̹͚͙r͓e͏͕ḁ̫̰̻̣̝͢ţ͇̻̟u̧̝͓̤̻̼̞ͅr̤e̘ ̣t̼͖̹͇̱̟̗h͎̝͎͚͔̮a͙̣̗̘t̴̗̩ ̘̪l͏͕̖̞̪͚ͅḭ̫̗̞̪v̙̩̞eͅs̻ ̥͔̳̪țh̜̘̖̞̗͢e̻̙ŗ͇͚̪̬͔e͍̗͞ ̝̮̫̻̯͓A̦̱͎͚̯̠ ͔̖͎̻͎͎h҉͍̟̥̘̲o͙̬r̵̬̙̟r̩͇̠͚̱̼i̡̦̝̙̱̯b͘l͉̩̺̖̳̟ͅe͕̰͎̺̖̙ͅ ̤̟̟͉̙͔͠ṣ̨̩̳̰i̵g̴̣̥͍͖h͙͚͚t̸̝̺̫̬

T̷͕̼̼̝̼̥͎̽̅ͦhͧͫ͐̔̓ȅ͉̹͎̘͗ͪ̓ͦ̈́͜ ̴͈̗͓͌nͫ͑͏͎̦͈̺̪͓̬ä́̑m͛ͩḙ̼̬̱͊̏ͦ͂́͌ͫ ̒͡Ṉ͈̥͎̖̌͊̋ͨ͌ͭ͛͜o̠ͯ̓ͫͥ̓̒͜ͅͅt̳̗͙̣͇͍̚ͅ ͇̝͍̣̹̗ͤ͐̄͆̾̅̍k͎̪̣̥̲̫̩̃̂͛n̶̯ͫ̔ͪ͐ô̬̯ͫ͊͂w̹̻̤͆̏̉̊ͥ̚n͈͙̽͒̍͋ͮ̊ ͎͑̀̆̚͞N̸̼̙̹̦̖ͥë̜̰̠͊̅v̹͈͍̪͎͎ͅe̜̺̳͖͓̬ͬ̌͛ͨͩ͗r͏ ̩͚͙̳̳̑ͪ̍ͫķ͉̼̳̠ͯn̠̟͈ͮ̐̋̔o̭̬ͮ͊̅w̭̯͈̏n̛͆̒͐ͦͫ̄̾

H͚͖̻̪̟̅̈͘͝i̠͙̫̫̰̠ͧ̎̐ͣͫ͠s̘̘͚̠̳̪͆ͬ͟͡ ̡͉̱͚̥͇̺̫̰̈̃ͭ̂̈ͨ̍͗͝ͅẻ̡͇͓̣̱̩͚ͥ͑͐͋ͣ́y̢̙̞̯̮̌̂̈́ͪ͊̑ͯͬ͡é̡̪͔̩̞͇͙̯̓͊̈́̓s̼ͪͪ̋ ̷͚̬͇͔͍̖̭̑̿͌̇̈́ͤͬ̊̚͜T̳͓̼̹̥̖̬ͩ͑̎̐ͬ́͠h̷̶̠̤͈̋̄e̱̬̟̣͇̫̗͓̙͐ͬ̽̉̄̍̌ͩ͞y̻̪̞̺͊͗͑ͬ̀̕ ̵̡̘͒̿͒̍̉͗͘ͅd̪̣̪͈͕̠̯͔ͦ̌ͭͅr̸̰̊̈́͌ͤͅi̬͖̞͗ͣ̽ͬ̂͟͠ͅp̩̎͊͌͂̒́ͨ́͠ ̷̙̳̠̯̘̃̔͌̀ͅh͑̒͛ͪ̓͋̃ͭ̃͏͖͖̫̮i̺̭̘͋̎͛ͧ͋ͨ͒́s̥̘̆ͭ̎̑̒̍̇̏͜ ̖̙͉̜̺̾̉̈̓ͪͤ̌̿v̛͚̼̮͍͕̬̝̜̄̉̈́̑̕i͈̜̙ͪ͐̏͘͡cͨͬ͂͊̍͏̰̟͉̬̬͚͎̭t̸̤͕͍ͥ̀ͣ͋ͤ͊̑ͨ͝i̪͙͎̠̳̱ͬ̌̑ͣͤ̌̄̕ͅm͓̬͔ͧͦ̚'̳̬̝̓̍͟s͓̳͔̄̐̆̽͐͞ ̢̬̲̫̻̺̭́͂̂b̯͖̘̖̥͂ͪ̿͒ͦ͒̊ͮͅl̉ͣͪ̃̉̉͐̃҉̗͍ǫ̜̘͙̭̠͛͌̾̾̈ͩ̒ͨ͜͝o̝̝̼͌̊̆͘d̼͊ͩ̊

H͚͖̻̪̟̅̈͘͝i̠͙̫̫̰̠ͧ̎̐ͣͫ͠s̘̘͚̠̳̪͆ͬ͟͡ ̡͉̱͚̥͇̺̫̰̈̃ͭ̂̈ͨ̍͗͝ͅẻ̡͇͓̣̱̩͚ͥ͑͐͋ͣ́y̢̙̞̯̮̌̂̈́ͪ͊̑ͯͬ͡é̡̪͔̩̞͇͙̯̓͊̈́̓s̼ͪͪ̋ ̷͚̬͇͔͍̖̭̑̿͌̇̈́ͤͬ̊̚͜T̳͓̼̹̥̖̬ͩ͑̎̐ͬ́͠h̷̶̠̤͈̋̄e̱̬̟̣͇̫̗͓̙͐ͬ̽̉̄̍̌ͩ͞y̻̪̞̺͊͗͑ͬ̀̕ ̵̡̘͒̿͒̍̉͗͘ͅd̪̣̪͈͕̠̯͔ͦ̌ͭͅr̸̰̊̈́͌ͤͅi̬͖̞͗ͣ̽ͬ̂͟͠ͅp̩̎͊͌͂̒́ͨ́͠ ̷̙̳̠̯̘̃̔͌̀ͅh͑̒͛ͪ̓͋̃ͭ̃͏͖͖̫̮i̺̭̘͋̎͛ͧ͋ͨ͒́s̥̘̆ͭ̎̑̒̍̇̏͜ ̖̙͉̜̺̾̉̈̓ͪͤ̌̿v̛͚̼̮͍͕̬̝̜̄̉̈́̑̕i͈̜̙ͪ͐̏͘͡cͨͬ͂͊̍͏̰̟͉̬̬͚͎̭t̸̤͕͍ͥ̀ͣ͋ͤ͊̑ͨ͝i̪͙͎̠̳̱ͬ̌̑ͣͤ̌̄̕ͅm͓̬͔ͧͦ̚'̳̬̝̓̍͟s͓̳͔̄̐̆̽͐͞ ̢̬̲̫̻̺̭́͂̂b̯͖̘̖̥͂ͪ̿͒ͦ͒̊ͮͅl̉ͣͪ̃̉̉͐̃҉̗͍ǫ̜̘͙̭̠͛͌̾̾̈ͩ̒ͨ͜͝o̝̝̼͌̊̆͘d͊ͩ

H̢̨́i̶̷̧̢s̸ ̕͡͏͠r̶̷̛i҉̴͟͡t̡̛̛̀͝ù͡a̴̡͡ļ̛̀͜s̡͠ ̀͟͞a̸̶r͏̕͘͜͞e̴ ͏̷͘͜b͢ò̵̷̢͟n̡͢e͏ ̴͞c̸̨͘͠h̶i̷̶͘͞҉l̢͟l̸̀i̸̵n̴͜͡g̸̵ ̶̴a͡͏̧̛̕ń̶͟͡d̸͏͟ ̢̕̕͟͠k̕͡i̷̕͞͝l̵̷̢̢̛ļ҉e̸̴̛͢r

Hͮ̋́e̒ͪͨ̊̇ͫ̕͟͠ ̓ͮ͛͢h͊́̀́à̴ͯ͠s̵̉ͪ͗͆ͧͮ ̷̢̡́̽͂̂f̃̿ͫ͋̂ͧ́̀̕oͯͧͤ͐̊͒̅̄u̷̸͆̓̊ͣ̇ͪͭn̴̊ͬ͂ͨ̊̿d̏ͦ̓͋ͮͩ̾̈́ ͤ̓̈́ͩ̅̃̀m̛͋͟e̸̿ͩ̔ͫ̚͘

Ȟ̭̥̣̱͈̬ͭͧ̂͌ͮͧ̕ẹ̴̺̺͈̥̖ͪ̀͛͑́̏̾̓̃ ̯̦͈͕ͬ̋ͯ͠͠w̱̙̦͎̙̭͎̄͌i̛̩̤̙̐ͩ̃̈͛͒̏̚͠ľ̵̳͔̼̭͖̟̹͇͉̈́ͮ͒̚l͖͔̥͇̼̺̻͈̤̔ͦ͘͘ ͎̞̹͙͎̬̂̈̈́̀͜f̸͚͐͒ͬ͛̓͂ͣͨͅĭ̮̮̼̝̼̙̦̼͊̽n͚̼͕͓̜̖̪͍̿ͯ͛̓͆̕͡d̑͏̸͖̦̲ ̪̬̩͍͎̲͓ͭ̓̄͛͝y̸̧̰͖͌̎̂ͮ͡ȍ̻͔͕̤̲͖̪̓ͯ͞ų̯̙̖̩̭͇͖̯̅̎̃ͥ̒̔̕ͅ ̘̬̊̔ͤ̃̽̇ͨͯ͡t̼̣̒̈́́͡o̗̬̖͕̙̦̭̞ͦ̑̔́̚̚ơ͚̜͇̩̱̫̹̅ͧ̈́̽ͥ̂̀̃

Question: What causes the far lands? Based on my coding knowledge, there is no reason this would happen unintentionally!

Question: What causes the far lands? Based on my coding knowledge, there is no reason this would happen unintentionally!
iirc the positional floats become too large to fit in a certain amount of bits or something

Ikr this never happened with Maps...

It's all due to something called floating point numbers. In order to store a number you need things called bits, and a "float" has 32 of them.
Floating point numbers store their numbers in the form Significant digits × 2exponent, and Significant digits gets 23 bits, and exponent gets 8 bits.

Now what happens when you get into really big numbers is that the exponent gets so big that the significant digits no longer can reach the accuracy that's required to render the game normally for you, and then you get the weird artifacting you see in the "farlands." That's why it's so far out as well.

Think of it like lossy image compression where it tries to fit a 2000x2000 image in the same amount of space as a 100x100 picture. The float throws away so much information that you end up getting weird results, as you would if you tried to fit a 2000x2000 image in 50kb.

It always has happened, even during maps it happened.

It always has happened, even during maps it happened.
Confirmed

Dying from how the brick tool is almost as tall as you.
My sides
ot: Zalgo sees all
actually ot: really great mod, and i've now resigned sleeping at night for my own safety.

Next: Farlands in AoT.